The Official Hurt Business Thread #THB Edit: Back in Business?

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
and MVPs promos are the most underrated part of all this. never thought MVP as a manager would be so on point :salute:

i also didn't catch this at the time, but after Lashley won the US title at payback, they paid tribute to the breh Chadwick:
WWE-Hurt-Business-Wakanda-Forever-WWE-Payback-2020.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Hurt Business is the best thing happening on all WWE programming. It would be better if they let them rock in the main event scene instead of midcard utility players but WWE gonna WWE.

That is why it's not as good as The Beat Down Clan...they were running shyt in TNA.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
I’ll be honest they probably should have taken Ricochet instead. If only so that MVP could talk for him.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest they probably should have taken Ricochet instead. If only so that MVP could talk for him.

No. Riccochet could never look tough enough to fit in, in a million fukking years. I don't even want to see him in a suit.

Now that I think about it, how could he even have a manager, when any manager would be bigger than him. Breh is gonna have to learn to talk, fast

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
No. Riccochet could never look tough enough to fit in, in a million fukking years. I don't even want to see him in a suit.

Now that I think about it, how could he even have a manager, when any manager would be bigger than him. Breh is gonna have to learn to talk, fast

Ditto. This works for Cedric because he’s already has a heel stint in ROH, so it doesn’t come across as forced. Ricochet would need Konnan and a mask.