The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank telling Laurel it was Annalise who told him to kill Lila, to fukk with her head.

Annalise and her lover coached Wes what to say in the police interviews is messed up. Cliffhanger for the end of this season will be Wes on the verge of finding out he killed his Mum I reckon

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Frank telling Laurel it was Annalise who told him to kill Lila, to fukk with her head.

Annalise and her lover coached Wes what to say in the police interviews is messed up. Cliffhanger for the end of this season will be Wes on the verge of finding out he killed his Mum I reckon
Finding out :dwillhuh:

So he forgot :patrice:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Demon Seed Wes in the cut's a scary sight:demonic:

...Laurel, stays schemin, tho:lupe:

And, her pops must be El Chapo:ohhh:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Don't you remember when Laurel was asking him if he remembered anything about what happened whilst they were in the hospital and he said doesn't? Could've been playing up but who knows

You mean like that shyt some Cacs claim OJ had

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't you remember when Laurel was asking him if he remembered anything about what happened whilst they were in the hospital and he said doesn't? Could've been playing up but who knows

Yeah should have remmebered the police woman's name that spoke to him when young and was a witness for the case. But didn't.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Nah we know how this show is. It's never as straight forward as this lol

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Episode was :russell:

I'm afraid this show might have lost its legs without a themed murder mystery like the 1st season and a half
I liked it, shyt got me confused with the whole Wess/Christoff/Annalise baby thing

And the whole serial killer Phillip in the cut

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Every single episode cant be :damn:

I like this episode. Plus were close to the finale which we all know is gonna be insane.
Look at the lack of responses in this thread... The show fell off :kanyeshrug:

Who killed Analise Husband >>> A technologically advanced spy, inbred Cac terrorizing everybody digitally/Wes' back story that he "forgot" :beli:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Look at the lack of responses in this thread... The show fell off :kanyeshrug:

Who killed Analise Husband >>> A technologically advanced spy, inbred Cac terrorizing everybody digitally/Wes' back story that he "forgot" :beli:
I hate to say I kinda agree. Philip is the wackest antagonist I've seen in a while. But I'm not gonna sit here & say I won't watch :manny: