The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Just finished it

It was meh

Frank shot Mahoney?

You can literally watch the last 20minutes of the finales and not miss anything. I was like :francis: when she was at her mom's house.

Who killed Mahoney will be the plot next season I guess. It's probably not Frank though since it's so obvious. May be somebody random like Laurel :manny:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
As long as Frank is alive I'm good. :whew:

You can literally watch the last 20minutes of the finales and not miss anything. I was like :francis: when she was at her mom's house.

True shyt. It did not belong on a season finale. That's the type of shyt you cover in the beginning of the season, not the end.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was multitasking while watching but why was there a warrant for Analise and why did Caleb rat on her?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The Annalise/Wes and Annalise/Bonnie/Frank storyline is what im most interested now since EVERYTHING is out in the open between both parties.

Did Annalise just tell Bonnie to Off Frank :lupe:

Like frank gonna let that happen :stopitslime:

But young winterbottom did catch Rebecca offguard :wow:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Annalise/Wes and Annalise/Bonnie/Frank storyline is what im most interested now since EVERYTHING is out in the open between both parties.

[Annalise]
He's gotta go
[/Keating]

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I don't see how the reconcile the frank annamae (her mamma named her AnnaMae imma call her annamae:usure: ) relationship. Dude is responsible for the death of her child, and then reaped the benefits of her hard work for years afterwards all while knowing he was responsible. Ain't no coming back from that. It'll be interesting to see where they take it