The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
maybe she gives birth and gives custody to that other woman (maybe something happens to that woman's son...??)

maybe she has a still born, then goes crazy and somehow does something to that woman

this show has got me :why::mindblown:

Cant figure it out man
We'll we know she can't get pregnant in the present, so I doubt she gave the kid away.

Those pills have something to do with all this mess tho I'm guessing

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Doctor kinda cute :ehh:
She was sexy as hell. Still got that youthful perkiness to her while being all doctorly.

Great episode. This is the ultimate in binge shows though. I hate trying to remember all the little hints towards what goes down or all the rewinds. I'm guessing the mother was a star witness in the billionaires trial and gets murdered because of it. Analisse convinces her to testify and come forward so when she gets killed she blames herself and feels guilt about little orphan Kristoff. So she looks after him from afar. Also why that mother's conversation about how the dude who killed her son grew up without a loving mother and made a mistake because of it hit home so hard with Analisse since that makes her think of Wes having no mother.

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every week I try to think how they gonna keep upping the ante :banderas: Frank letting some of the cat out the bag
Since Laurel knows Frank killed Lila but doesn't believe it based on the previews and Laurel still doesn't know for sure that Rebecca is dead. I would've just let her walk out, too much at stake.