The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

IAmListenin'

Rookie
Daps
I started this series last week and just got all the way caught up.

The whole series has had me like...

:ohhh::dwillhuh::gladbron::merchant::whoo::ooh::krs::mindblown:

One of the best shows on television. Can't believe I was sleeping on it.

I'd heard of this show and saw commercials for it but never watched it until one night flipping through Netflix, and I decided to check it out on a whim. Then I went through the first season and the second until I got to where it is now.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'd heard of this show and saw commercials for it but never watched it until one night flipping through Netflix, and I decided to check it out on a whim. Then I went through the first season and the second until I got to where it is now.

This one of the GOAT binge shows!

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
This is why I watch... All that dayum man on one screen:ohlawd:

tumblr_nxqksp0DZX1trlz9bo1_250.gif

tumblr_njhadvDAUv1rts3y5o1_500.gif
:mjcry:Best gifs eva!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I knew it was staged:obama: But, I didn't expect that FUKKERY:mindblown: Asher murked HAWG bytch in reverse:skip: Pokerface Bonnie came thru:cape: Nate, Frank, and Caleb's blunder:lupe:, gonna come back to throw everyBODY in the bushes:patrice: Mansion present-future-sequence, tho:lawd: Told Keating 5 you got me involved in this shyt:ufdup:, so SHOOT ME Cotdayumit:ooh: Connor pussied-out, literally:huhldup: Mikayla jumped in front the gun:whoa:Laurel back down:whoo: Namedrop Rebecca and Pyscho Wes Go HAM:demonic: fukkboi hit her with a FATALITY shot:damn:, instead of aiming for her leg:dead: Real name's Kristoff:dame:, and he's been a Demon seed:ohhh: Last 10 minutes is why Viola:boss: deserve all the Emmy, Golden Globes, and Oscar:ohlawd: Annalise with Poetic Justice braids:pachaha:, while Jean Grey:popcorn: in the cut:banderas: PIFF returns on my BDAY too: BLACKEXCELLENCE:blessed:If only more Coli eyes watched HTGAW:wow:

Had to requote this.

:wow: