The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
This show got me on the edge of my seat :lupe:

So many loose ends to be tied up: the scales of the statue, Michaela's ring, the missing carpet, the body they didn't destroy, Asher who saw their car parked outside.

Plus that Detective Nate giving me shady vibes, why would he get back with the woman who made him lose his job while his WIFE is in the hospital? Either he's a scumbag simp, or he's scheming on Annaliese. He thought Sam was guilty, too, how he gonna react to his "disappearance"? That man will be trouble.

Also Rebecca is fukkED. Asher was with Bonnie, the 4 students were at the bonfire, Annaliese was w/ Nate. Rebecca is the only one with NO ALIBI. And Nate knows she was out for Sam.

shyt gonna go down :wow: I'm gonna be pissed if people don't start falling left and right :demonic: Beginning with Wes and Rebecca who screwed shyt up for everyone :ufdup:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Michalea's ring has to come up ASAP. That is too big of a plot hole to not be settled as soon as we come back.

But yea i would be fukking up Wes and Becca right now. They both just screwed over Connor Michalea and the other girl life forever.

AND ANNALISE JUST OUT HERE SCHEMING THE WHOLE THING :damn::damn::damn:

Im very excited to see how they tie up the loose ends. But im concered how they continue this show. Scandal will always have somewhere they can go but this show is litteraly about this one murder. Do they just simply make up a new "who done it" next season? That's gonna be ass :snoop:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This show got me on the edge of my seat :lupe:

So many loose ends to be tied up: the scales of the statue, Michaela's ring, the missing carpet, the body they didn't destroy, Asher who saw their car parked outside.

Plus that Detective Nate giving me shady vibes, why would he get back with the woman who made him lose his job while his WIFE is in the hospital? Either he's a scumbag simp, or he's scheming on Annaliese. He thought Sam was guilty, too, how he gonna react to his "disappearance"? That man will be trouble.

Also Rebecca is fukkED. Asher was with Bonnie, the 4 students were at the bonfire, Annaliese was w/ Nate. Rebecca is the only one with NO ALIBI. And Nate knows she was out for Sam.

shyt gonna go down :wow: I'm gonna be pissed if people don't start falling left and right :demonic: Beginning with Wes and Rebecca who screwed shyt up for everyone :ufdup:
This shorty I was kicking it with just put me on to this. Loving it. For some reason my on-demand only had up to episode 6 so I had to download the last three episodes. I think it's too obvious that the husband was the one who killed the girl. To me there's still too much unknown about the blonde and the husband's relationship. Were they fukking and for how long. What's to have kept her from murdering the girl after finding out the husband was fukking somebody else. A reshash of the Steve McNair real life situation.

• Dap
Reactions: no.

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
This shorty I was kicking it with just put me on to this. Loving it. For some reason my on-demand only had up to episode 6 so I had to download the last three episodes. I think it's too obvious that the husband was the one who killed the girl. To me there's still too much unknown about the blonde and the husband's relationship. Were they fukking and for how long. What's to have kept her from murdering the girl after finding out the husband was fukking somebody else. A reshash of the Steve McNair real life situation.
Absolutely

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I wanted more info on the show, so I just googled "how to get away with murder" Then I remembered I was on my work laptop. :merchant:

smashing-laptop-o.gif

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
News reporter said they found Annalise huband body parts in the landfill:childplease:

...student body fools should had burned him in an incinerator:demonic:

Watch Michaela's missing engagement ring throws them in the bushes:ufdup:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty decent show, and I never planned on watching it (that commercial was horrible). I just tune out when the gay scenes come on. Not a big deal.

I've seen a few episodes of Scandal and its way too dramatic for me.