The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I was really surprised the black kid killed him thought it would have been the boyfriend who did it

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Naw it's not Annalise. How she gonna kill her husband for cheating when she did the same shyt?

It's Michalea yo. Look at all the flash forwards. Why the hell is she the most fukked up from this situation?? Why she not helping move the body? Why is she acting like she had nothing to do with this?? Not to mention she was the last one with the trophey.

I'll bet money it's Michalea. But no matter who it is it HAS to be one of the kids in the room. It can't be Bonnie or Annalise or Nate or Frank or Asher or anyone else not in the room with Sam and the Trophey. If NONE of them did it there would be no reason at all for them to bury the body.

Wes would of jumped at the chance to let Annalise know someone killed Sam if he didn't have to protect one of the kids in that room(You see how he lied about the coin flip. You see how he made sure they wasn't going to get Asher involved cause he "wasn't part of this")

Someone needs to make a poll so we can see who's right on thurs. "It's always the ones you least suspect"

We know becca has to get inside annalise house to put the usb in sam's computer. Sam catches her. They fight. While doing all this Michela arrives at the house to let annalise know she has the trophey. See's sam hurting Becca. Michela only tries to help Becca but ends up killing Sam. Becca wants to take the fall for Michalea so she tells Wes she did it.

Just remembered also. Michalea lost her wedding ring didn't she?? This chick lost her wedding ring when she killed Sam. Lmao.

*undapped* :manny:

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I nominate Wes for the Simp Of Network TV in 2014. Dude went from someone who ain't belong to a cold blooded killer all to protect a girl who only let him hit once and got him about to ruin the whole crew lives. :snoop:
But that twist at the end though :blessed:. I predict that we'll find out that Sam wasn't the killer next season.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
That finale. Annalise is a goddamn QUEEN.

:pacspit: :pacspit:at Wes for putting his friends in the middle of everything for that basic ass bytch Rebecca :pacspit::pacspit:

I wanted him die the whole fukking episode. Him and Rebecca are the WORRRRSTTTTTT.

Poor Michaela and Connor. :salute:at Laurel for being the most level-headed and playing Frank with the trophy business.