The official How To Get Away With Murder thread #queenviola

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe cuz nikkas don't wanna watch a show based off being a side chick. :beli:

Yet, Annalise is no different....

Plus Rowan Pope is the MOST GANGSTA CHARACTER you'll ever witnessed in recent TV history. And HUCK is a straight up G.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Yet, Annalise is no different....

Plus Rowan Pope is the MOST GANGSTA CHARACTER you'll ever witnessed in recent TV history. And HUCK is a straight up G.

but you see there is a huge difference.....hence why people like me watch one and not the other :rudy:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
How cats be watching this and NOT Scandal is beyond me....

i tried...scandal just sucks imo.....:manny:

how they got the black folks teamin up as the actual killers and the white folks just the accessory to murder....:heh:

Viola be lookin hot some of the time...then lookin her age the other....:patrice:

good season closer....will return.....

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i tried...scandal just sucks imo.....:manny:

how they got the black folks teamin up as the actual killers and the white folks just the accessory to murder....:heh:

Viola be lookin hot some of the time...then lookin her age the other....:patrice:

good season closer....will return.....

:sas2:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Scandal is trash. This show ain't great either but it's better than that garbage.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, Wes is the real Murderous Valuable Player:ohhh:

...watch Michaela missing ring comeback and throw everyBODY in the bushes:sas2:

"I'm so sorry"

"...Don't Be"

Annalise with the BLACKEXCELLENCE twist:myman:

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
Naw it's not Annalise. How she gonna kill her husband for cheating when she did the same shyt?

It's Michalea yo. Look at all the flash forwards. Why the hell is she the most fukked up from this situation?? Why she not helping move the body? Why is she acting like she had nothing to do with this?? Not to mention she was the last one with the trophey.

I'll bet money it's Michalea. But no matter who it is it HAS to be one of the kids in the room. It can't be Bonnie or Annalise or Nate or Frank or Asher or anyone else not in the room with Sam and the Trophey. If NONE of them did it there would be no reason at all for them to bury the body.

Wes would of jumped at the chance to let Annalise know someone killed Sam if he didn't have to protect one of the kids in that room(You see how he lied about the coin flip. You see how he made sure they wasn't going to get Asher involved cause he "wasn't part of this")

Someone needs to make a poll so we can see who's right on thurs. "It's always the ones you least suspect"

We know becca has to get inside annalise house to put the usb in sam's computer. Sam catches her. They fight. While doing all this Michela arrives at the house to let annalise know she has the trophey. See's sam hurting Becca. Michela only tries to help Becca but ends up killing Sam. Becca wants to take the fall for Michalea so she tells Wes she did it.
Just caught up on it. This was a pretty damn good guess breh

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I swore i was right :mjcry:
tumblr_nclkqu9IMz1r01uz6o2_250.gif

:ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: no.