The Official HBCU Thread

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
see my above post as to why this is. my thing is i hate it more when people talk about the std aspect lol assuming people are getting stds cause of the fukking

the same exact thing goes on at PWIs (predominantly white institutions) because people fukk more around their own.
I know. It's perception. You have things like the hbucconfessions account and then a lot or HBCUs have gender in balances. I'm in DC now and the stories I hear from people who went to / go to Howard are :picard:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what do you want to study OP? That is more important.

Lesson 2- the school is secondary to her sorority shyt. Get you a connected woman

Deltas/AKA's:takedat:
zetas/iotas:hhh:
financial aid freaks :mjlit:

try to smash someone who works in the bursars office or get a professor to fix a grade

lol breh i said it in the OP...engineering.

Whichever one i do end up picking though....i plan to get my masters in engineering at somewhere like NCAT(north carolina) years from now. Just simply because i hear it has the best reputation for engineering of HBCUs.

that one will be a challenge....1 year masters degree program and not dorming and still finding a way to smash the small handful of black chicks in the masters

program :mjgrin:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know. It's perception. You have things like the hbucconfessions account and then a lot or HBCUs have gender in balances. I'm in DC now and the stories I hear from people who went to / go to Howard are :picard:

:whoo: thanks first time hearing of this website ill check it out to get a reading on how the women are

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
lol breh i said it in the OP...engineering.

Whichever one i do end up picking though....i plan to get my masters in engineering at somewhere like NCAT(north carolina) years from now. Just simply because i hear it has the best reputation for engineering of HBCUs.

that one will be a challenge....1 year masters degree program and not dorming and still finding a way to smash the small handful of black chicks in the masters

program :mjgrin:
:salute:That’s my alma mater.

Yep, we are the best HBCU when it comes to engineering. Not to mention, we are also the largest HBCU.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you shouldn't go to either. Community colleges and vo techs have the biggest freaks. Apply to any one and look forward to lots of raw box.

already have a community college degree. thats going backwards. gotta focus on bachelors now and then later on masters. i gotta be accomplished years from now.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:salute:That’s my alma mater.

Yep, we are the best HBCU when it comes to engineering. Not to mention, we are also the largest HBCU.

:salute: nice to hear it confirmed. Yep gotta do PV or Southern to get a leg up and train my mind and then come through your alma mater.

i graduated community college years ago and been slacking for years but gonna turn my life around now and going to TWO hbcus for undergraduate and graduate will make me more than proud of myself...especially with the times we are living in now.

:blessed: Black institutions, i can go to sleep in my dorm and not be a victim of the next school shoutout by a cac :blessed:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most if not all hocus with a high acceptance rate will have freaks

But please don't choose a school bc of easy access to poosay..

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:salute: nice to hear it confirmed. Yep gotta do PV or Southern to get a leg up and train my mind and then come through your alma mater.

i graduated community college years ago and been slacking for years but gonna turn my life around now and going to TWO hbcus for undergraduate and graduate will make me more than proud of myself...especially with the times we are living in now.

:blessed: Black institutions, i can go to sleep in my dorm and not be a victim of the next school shoutout by a cac :blessed:
:salute:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
some eye candy for yall for your participating in here :to:

:dead: This could very well be girls who go to the Prairie View college :

dancers at the college:

i dont know i may lean towards PV....plus it would be closer to Houston where is kind of a mecca now and where i wanted to be...at the same time though New Orleans as a culture has always intrigued me as i bet any black folk can vouch for

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
As a PVAMU grad (class of '01). The women were fine as well. Can't speak on engineering though as I did biology with a chem minor. But the engineering dept there is top notch. All my boys that did engineering have high paying jobs with all sorts of Industries.

I personally recommend you do computer engineering as that's the future though.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most if not all hocus with a high acceptance rate will have freaks

But please don't choose a school bc of easy access to poosay..

breh why are you coming in here with your rationality :gucci:

the engineering programs at both are pretty good(and PV in general)

plus wherever i go ill sign up to the NSBE chapter of whatever city im in(National Society of Black Engineers) and ill get plenty of opportunities for internships

its not always about the degree its about your networking also and what internships or programs you do. Especially when a great organization like that can help you anyway

Dont worry breh we can focus on p*ssy they will handle the rest :blessed:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: :gucci: boy these PVAMU girls are realyyyyyyyyy slutty

look at 46 second mark....im gonna have to stack up on plan Bs

like i said that high acceptance rate really does bring the freaks out...

Man if yall have any sisters in here and want here to go to an HBCU just have them study hard to go to the Root and Black Twitter's headquarters at Spelman College :whoa:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:shaq:It gotta be Howard, Hampton, or Spellman.

those are usually the schools alot of wet behind the ear black females who were raised around white people, go to.

Most other hbcus have around the way type of joints, like hoes who still got a bf in their hood or only fukk with Nikka from their city.

Those schools listed above have valley black girls who are more willing to explore new shyt.

Other lower tier hbcus hoes from NY, bmore, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, DC etc usually only click up with people from their city.

Howard, hampton, Spellman hoes are usually from all over the US/world making them easier to smash.