The Official HBCU Thread

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok so its down to these two for who i decide to take my talents to... :lolbron:

No i haven't applied yet...im thinking Fall 2019 semester. What i love is how high their acceptance rates are.

Prairie View: 85 percent :damn:
Southern U: 78 percent :whoo:

The latter Southern U has a big rep of freaky Baton Rogue girls and most infamously that story last year of the girl on video. But i don't know too much on Prairie View. I believe its easier and likelier to get more freaks coming out when you have a much higher acceptance rate at a college. The exception to this rule may be community colleges where people are barely there long enough.

This is why somewhere like Spelman has more of the Root/ safe girl type of atmosphere.

So anyway i'm going into engineering and Prairie View has chemical engineering while Southern U does not. If i go to Southern U i would have to do electrical engineering. Chemical is the closest way to the oil fields and a high starting salary other than petroleum engineering...

Now in the rational viewpoint people would say go with chemical engineering then but ... :whoa: we talking about p*ssy here....

So back to what i'm saying Prairie View and Southern U...i want the alumni from both in here telling me their stories and who they feel has the bigger freaks...if some people go there now its even better

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
One of my boys graduated from The Electrical engineering program at Southern 2 years back and He's working at Boeing right now making bank. Used to chill over there with them all the time when I was @LSU and there are definitely some BAD females there . One thing I ain't really like about SU was they had visitation periods for like one month of the semester and that was the only time boys could be in the girls dorm and vice versa otherwise you had sneak in :hhh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my boys graduated from The Electrical engineering program at Southern 2 years back and He's working at Boeing right now making bank. Used to chill over there with them all the time when I was @LSU and there are definitely some BAD females there . One thing I ain't really like about SU was they had visitation periods for like one month of the semester and that was the only time boys could be in the girls dorm and vice versa otherwise you had sneak in :hhh:

:whoo:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't go to either school but PV has had a reputation for women getting turned out or getting pregnant since the 70's.

:russ: breh this shyt is so creepy, i was JUST about to @ you cause i remember you live in Texas

but damn this gonna be a hard decision....i can assume southern U will have more of the ratchets being directly in Baton Rogue but PV may have alot too :jbhmm:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've consistently heard throughout my life that Morgan State got the most jumps per capita out of any Black college.

Mad disease, too.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Didnt go to either, but I’m going with Southern. With PVU’s close proximity to Houston, I know they’ve got some bad ones as well.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
If you shouldn't go to either. Community colleges and vo techs have the biggest freaks. Apply to any one and look forward to lots of raw box.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've consistently heard throughout my life that Morgan State got the most jumps per capita out of any Black college.

Mad disease, too.

Didn't know about this college before and went to check to see where it is.

Baltimore. Not that shocking the ratchets and freaks come out at a predominantly black college like that. The PWIs stifle black chicks from getting their freak on thats why it goes down at these hbcus so much...everyone making up for lost time :dead:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
what do you want to study OP? That is more important.

Lesson 2- the school is secondary to her sorority shyt. Get you a connected woman

Deltas/AKA's:takedat:
zetas/iotas:hhh:
financial aid freaks :mjlit:

try to smash someone who works in the bursars office or get a professor to fix a grade

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know all colleges are like this but HBCUs especially seem like std-fests/fukkery center

see my above post as to why this is. my thing is i hate it more when people talk about the std aspect lol assuming people are getting stds cause of the fukking

the same exact thing goes on at PWIs (predominantly white institutions) because people fukk more around their own.