The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This shows good, I'm on season 2 ep10. My only problem with it is.

why the hell did they try to make her a lesbian, I swear there were no signs that she and ivy were feeling each other.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

why the hell did they try to make her a lesbian, I swear there were no signs that she and ivy were feeling each other.
From my understanding, it's in the comics and it's what the fans wanted

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I cant say I've read a whole lot of the comics, but there's always been a thing between Harley and Ivy :manny:

I still have to finish season 3. I got about 3 episodes in and then just forgot it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

One of the two creators of the character wanted there to be that romance but the character was created for a kid's show so they didn't go that far. In the comics they felt they could do it and went ahead with it.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
From my understanding, it's in the comics and it's what the fans wanted
One of the two creators of the character wanted there to be that romance but the character was created for a kid's show so they didn't go that far. In the comics they felt they could do it and went ahead with it.

It just felt like an asspull, maybe I didn't catch it but I didn't see any signs.

But if that's what the fans wanted :yeshrug: