The Official 'Harley Quinn' Animated Series Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@daemonova why the fukk would you quote a tweet and then post the exact same shyt that sources that tweet?
The original tweet didn't have pictures in it, y'all wanna be colluding buttheads, that's on y'all. I know what i saw from my own eyes

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Holy shyt Bane was absolutely hilarious in this :mjlol:....also having it in a when Harry met Sally format was a work of genius.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I still think Season 3 was good but I think the Harley/Ivy relationship is a little toxic lowkey.

Catwoman must have S Tier p*ssy because Bruce had his nose wide open.

:mjlol:

At the Joker being a decent stepdad.
And a competent mayor.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Season 3 was quite good. Bruce was simping something hard. Watch Harley Quinn directly after watching one of the DC Animated movies with Batman in it. It just exposes the absurdity of Harley Quinn that much more.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Season 3 was quite good. Bruce was simping something hard. Watch Harley Quinn directly after watching one of the DC Animated movies with Batman in it. It just exposes the absurdity of Harley Quinn that much more.
I mean they was gonna have Bruce eating Catwoman out in that season and DC forced them to remove it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Bane really is a stickler for the English language :skip:

When he wasn't sure if his meat would measure up :mjcry::mjlol:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Okay, that Valentine's Day episode was better than it had any right to be. Like probably top 3 (:youngsabo:) episode of the entire series. And they did the RELATIONSHIP RIGHT in this one. Maybe it was because it's a Valentine's day special but their relationship felt so natural and not forced. You can do an LGBTQ relationship and it not be totally cringe. This show might set the blueprint.

Bane and Clayface were the real MVPs though. My goodness. Also Bane got himself a fukking thick PAWG. :banderas: :