Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack beat THE BREAKS off Hannibal. :whoo:

Should've made sure he fell out a different window though. :ufdup:

Fred.
Shouldve impaled his head with that thing. Did you see the look Hannibal gave Jack when he was hanging onto Pazzi's legs? Pure fukking evil.

That was such a satisfying ass kicking Jack delivered. Whooped him good. I knew as soon as I saw Jack speedwalking in his socks some real shyt was gonna go down.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Epic.

Excellent episode :wow:

Those suits Hannibal was wearing both times the inspector visitied . Especially 2nd time :noah:

That shirt he was swaggin in while playing the piano :ohlawd:

The music :wow:
no homo but thats a fresh ass white boy man
that muthafukka be stylin out
damn shame what Rihanna did to him :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
First three episodes were borderline unwatchable with all the flashbacks but this shyt tonight was :wow:

When that dudes intestines splattered...:scust:

Jack releasing his inner Morpheus on Hannibal's ass...:whew:

I hope the rest of the season continues like this episode...

I respect your opinion but I disagree 100%. I think the first 3 episodes were probably the strongest start to a season this show has had so far.

The only downside right now is we know how Hannibal ends up. So obviously we knew Jack wasn't going to kill him last night. Was still :whoo: though.

Fred.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
so far best episode, i thought will was gonna get it on with the japanese chick, the slow mo when he goes flying off the train is :russ:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I haven't seen the movie Hannibal for a while, so I just decided to search for the movie version of the Hanging scene:

What I had totally forgotten is that the phone call in the movie comes from Clarice.
Looks like the show's plan was probably to use Alana (or a combination of Alana and Will) in place of Clarice once they got into that part of the story.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
hannibal wasnt even fighting back :lupe:

as opposed to

@ 1:40 he starts intiating his plan of attack and starts leading tobias to the ladder

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
He tried kicking Jack when he was on his back and trying to control his wrist when he picked em up from the collar.

Hannibal just dont got that BJJ game doe :pachaha: and getting thrown through glasses and havin ur achilles shanked gon take a toll on a nikka :heh:

brehs i just realized we havent even hit the Red Dragon story of this season :lupe: wonder if this season could go down as the GOAT over Wire season 4, BrBa season 5, Fargo season 1, TD season 1, Deadwood season 2, Chapelle season 2, Martin season 2, Hannibal season 2, Shield season 5 etc:blessed:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow ... great fukking episode :whoo:

That Jack / Hannibal scene was just :banderas: the music, the work Hannibal was being given

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He tried kicking Jack when he was on his back and trying to control his wrist when he picked em up from the collar.

Hannibal just dont got that BJJ game doe :pachaha: and getting thrown through glasses and havin ur achilles shanked gon take a toll on a nikka :heh:

brehs i just realized we havent even hit the Red Dragon story of this season :lupe: wonder if this season could go down as the GOAT over Wire season 4, BrBa season 5, Fargo season 1, TD season 1, Deadwood season 2, Chapelle season 2, Martin season 2, Hannibal season 2, Shield season 5 etc:blessed:

The Red Dragon storyline starts episode 8. :wow:

Fred.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
The Red Dragon storyline starts episode 8. :wow:

Fred.

tumblr_nquas0lq0K1sl1f3zo1_250.gif
tumblr_nquas0lq0K1sl1f3zo3_250.gif

tumblr_nquas0lq0K1sl1f3zo2_250.gif
tumblr_nquas0lq0K1sl1f3zo4_250.gif
\