The Official "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Why even post the bytch ass nikka. Let nikkas like that die on the hill they think they can walk on. fukkin lame nikkas who get no p*ssy cause they worship pink skin texture, keep them nikkas out of Coli conversations my guy
Oh i hear ya…just sad seeing what he has become… :francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8/10 definitely the best since No Way Home. Definitely had to fight back some tears :mjcry:

Some of the jokes didn't hit but most of them still worked. And that hallway fight scene was probably the best action set piece in the whole Guardians trilogy.

I still got Cap as the best Trilogy, but this is a close second if I'm not counting the Avengers movies. The soundtrack was dope too this time around. Vol. 2's soundtrack was lackluster as hell but this one returned toformer.

Overall just a dope movie. Marvel back :blessed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The power went out at my showing for about 15/20 minutes due to a sudden bad storm that rolled around.

344808692-534328055353313-7243390674130941831-n.jpg

I got the audience to pop at one point by blurting out, "People are right...Marvel really is getting lazy. They're just showing us blank screens now. :skip:"

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why even post the bytch ass nikka. Let nikkas like that die on the hill they think they can walk on. fukkin lame nikkas who get no p*ssy cause they worship pink skin texture, keep them nikkas out of Coli conversations my guy
I stopped watching his videos when i started noticing every reference going over his head. Dude isn't a marvel fan. he just a content creator who found a lane.
and unsurprisingly he probably see the antiwoke(aka anti black) as a new lane because no doubt he studied the analytics and found his audience responds favorably to it.

Last edited:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I give this movie a 9/10. The way they wrote and portrayed the High Evolutionary character had me wanting to see this guy get one of the worst deaths in history. Actually, out of all the MCU villains, I think he was the worst in terms of being evil. I feel as though Adam Warlock was not needed in this. He really didn't serve that much purpose, but for only 2 scenes imo. The visuals were amazing. And I liked Star-Lord's serious tone in this.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Gamora was vicious in this one
When she pulled the Optimus Prime "give me your face" :damn:

Them end credits were a waste of time though
Shoot first ask later Gamora catching bodies with no hesitation :picard: Came through the door and shot a hole in ole girls thigh for the hell of it :mjlol:

Proper sendoff for the crew :ehh: I like how the marketing teased a death but ultimately went in the other direction. The common theme across the trilogy was people who lost everything finding eachother, so it's fitting that the team was a way for broken people to find meaning and either have or get the chance to search for that happy ending.