The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
anyone still playing GTA Online?

I have been playing the last few days and they are giving out double the RP and $$

that means if you complete a mission on the hardest difficulty, you're getting 3X the RP and money because the multiplier on that difficulty is already 1.5x.

I have made a shytload of money with ease on there. Now I'm working on the CEO stuff.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

I have been playing the last few days and they are giving out double the RP and $$

that means if you complete a mission on the hardest difficulty, you're getting 3X the RP and money because the multiplier on that difficulty is already 1.5x.

I have made a shytload of money with ease on there. Now I'm working on the CEO stuff.
Man fukk RockStar they did my nikka Itsreal85 wrong

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Man I dont even have that shyt anymore... If they not gonna do story DLC. WTF is the point??? :beli: I dont want to play online all the damned time.... So right now I'm just waiting for Red Dead 2 and GTA 6... :coffee: I'm done with 5 currently...