The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I'm too lazy to sit through the loading screen to test myself, do you have to already own a supercar to use this update?

Na they give you the cars you need for each race...they are LONG races too. They took the mario kart 8 theme with the hang gliders and ran with it.

One of them you're driving around a loop and the camera switches views so you're driving upside down while still trying to control the car. It's disorienting while still trying to dodge the other cars but still fun :russ:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I forgot to post the article but there's still a new online dlc to come out that involves the militia

Rockstar Games Social Club - Coming Soon to GTA Online: Special Vehicle Races, New Cars, Modes & More

GUNRUNNING AND MORE COMING LATER THIS SPRING & SUMMER
Stock up and bunker down as you take on the craziest militias across the state of San Andreas in another massive update for GTA Online. Featuring brand new weaponized vehicles and exciting new missions, get ready to fight for supremacy in the illegal arms trade and wage war with the latest in high-powered military hardware.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I remember when this shyt first released on PS3 and was online with my Coli brehs and one dude accidentally shot me in the store we were robbing. When I re-spawned I took a car and blocked the entrance to the store when the cops came that shyt was hilarious.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember when this shyt first released on PS3 and was online with my Coli brehs and one dude accidentally shot me in the store we were robbing. When I re-spawned I took a car and blocked the entrance to the store when the cops came that shyt was hilarious.
A lot of people got the game and PS4 over the holidays. I was trolling the hell out of newbs as a result. always sending muggers after them going off radar by a group of people and starting havoc.. had the whole lobby lit.

Last edited: