The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man I'm done with this shyt, Rockstar keep shytting out gimmicks for us to spend money and buy shark cards. I wish somebody would hack this shyt again :wow:

see this is the problem. I got like $6M from the last time I played. but they only giving u like 20K a job. so it takes forever to get enough money to buy all this shyt. I got three 10 car garages, a penthouse and another crib, but I can't even buy none of these new whips cuz my money would be depleted instantly. and I'm not even gonna attempt to get a yacht.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't have enough bread for all that. $6M won't go far.
That's the thing . I've done criminal mastermind challenge once. I want to do it again as well as start the new business dlc. Friend made 14 mil off of that. But right now I didn't renew my live. I just don't have the time :mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
That's the ceo update

It's pretty fun but it's costly to get started. You gotta put up around 3 million for the cheapest office and on top of that you gotta buy a warehouse to store your shipments n whatnot. After you get all that setup you can buy narcotics or diamonds n shyt and deliver em to your warehouse and sell em. That's the hard part because you can only do this in a public lobby and when you're moving your shyt everyone in the lobby gets a notification so they can come after you and if you don't have a crew to protect you you're screwed lol it's pretty competitive but annoying if you're doing it by yourself.