The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe they never released story DLC for this title fukking amazed.
yall don't use common sense do you. they for the first time have gta online. not an online component of gta like they have in the past. but its almost a completely different gta. since you start with a separate character. they want gta online to be its on thing and they keep upgrading it. most people are not thinking about story mode dlc like the old ones. it's time for yall to get with the times.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these nikkas bout make another billiion from Online itself

GTA 6 better be some REVOLUTIONARY shyt, they got all the money they need :francis:
now you're already looking for something that isn't possible.

the only thing they need to do with gta is expand it outside of one or two cities/state. make it the entire world. and put things in the world to have job's, heists galore. among races ,et c. etc. that's it. let us walk into any building.

if they do that. it will be more than enough. then you will finally have a reason to own jets, planes, etc. so you can FLY from one side of the country to the other or from US to japan and back.

right now we're flying around in planes over one large city.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
now you're already looking for something that isn't possible.

the only thing they need to do with gta is expand it outside of one or two cities/state. make it the entire world. and put things in the world to have job's, heists galore. among races ,et c. etc. that's it. let us walk into any building.

if they do that. it will be more than enough. then you will finally have a reason to own jets, planes, etc. so you can FLY from one side of the country to the other or from US to japan and back.

right now we're flying around in planes over one large city.
I'm talking graphics and more options. Everybody the same built, bring back the gym or something. Expand the features

its 2016 anything is possible

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking graphics and more options. Everybody the same built, bring back the gym or something. Expand the features

its 2016 anything is possible
bringing back the gym isn't revolutionary. its an old game piece that was already there. I liked it. I liked that you had to eat. I would like if you had to get gas. and hit the atm for actual cash transactions or walk around with wads of doe and end up getting jacked in the process of making a business transaction. I need for them to turn on the stock market when in GTA online. but these are easy to implement and wont be ground breaking at all. but some people hated the eating thing, so I know they would hate the gas thing. some people didn't like having to run or go to the gym to stop from being larry holmes status. I liked it. but others hated the grind. the graphics for pc are amazing. they look great for the consoles in comparison to previous gtas. so next time of course they will be in 4k or close to it. that goes without saying.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
bringing back the gym isn't revolutionary. its an old game piece that was already there. I liked it. I liked that you had to eat. I would like if you had to get gas. and hit the atm for actual cash transactions or walk around with wads of doe and end up getting jacked in the process of making a business transaction. I need for them to turn on the stock market when in GTA online. but these are easy to implement and wont be ground breaking at all. but some people hated the eating thing, so I know they would hate the gas thing. some people didn't like having to run or go to the gym to stop from being larry holmes status. I liked it. but others hated the grind. the graphics for pc are amazing. they look great for the consoles in comparison to previous gtas. so next time of course they will be in 4k or close to it. that goes without saying.
bruh fall back and step :martin:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh fall back and step :martin:
ay i'm just being realistic. I know how yall do it. yall overhype stuff or ask for things that can never or wont ever happen and be disappointed and pissed later. because you made it all up in your head of what you WANTED even though that was never going to happen. then you neggin the hell out of the next GTA. all because you set yourself up for disappointment.

what needs to happen is an expansion of what currently is there in the story mode and online. it needs to all be one thing. online mixed with the storymode. meaning i'm in the story while i'm online and while you're online. and it needs to be a lot more to do and a much larger sandbox to do it in. larger meaning at worse the entire US/or better yet the Americas. at best the entire world. its doable. they've hinted that it was doable before this last gta dropped.

imagine this. imagine airplanes and jets costing millions to purchase. imagine you have to fill them up with gas. at least the planes. gas for planes cost a lot. so it makes the trips expensive when you have to fly some where but some people could make money straight taxing/ubering people in their plane. but of course you take a risk. they might just blow it up while all of you are flying. or you might get lucky and get a cheap flight to your next spot without having to blow millions on planes/gas. the way you make it like that is to make it harder to obtain a ton of money quickly. you make the police and fib turn into investigators as well. not just waiting for a 5 star to come out and play. you keep moving weight state to state and taking people out, wrecking cars, running over people. they start looking for you, looking for your homes, hideouts, warehouses, etc. they some what have it now online in that mode where you can be a ceo. but it needs to be ramped up a lot more. have the ATF and feds at your spot when you pull up confiscating everything. you have to buy a lawyer and pay him/her a retainer fee to keep you out of jail or with low jail sentences. let some people actually get locked up and come back out broke. you got to start again. you can't talk to the big boys yet. you're flat broke with no rep now. that's a grind right there. but that grind is realistic to street/underground illegal life.

make it so. other players that seen you do things(even those in your own crew). can rat you out to other crews and get some of the cut, or rat you out to the ATF FIB, etc so they can get off of other charges they are facing. this is real life. they could easily put that in the game. and that would make it that much more interesting. who do you trust? who could you trust?
you could be balling one day and broke the next with stuff like that. you could try to give your business to a friend to keep it going after they put you in jail. you can still have a few bucks when you get out and some rep that way. but that's if your friend keeps it going and doesn't get caught the cops or jacked by other crews, or you never know you get out and he's on top and he doesn't want to let you in. this happens in real life.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Another online DLC coming. This is something the fans have been wanting since online launched

Bikers, the next big addition to GTA Online, brings the eagerly-anticipated ability to form and lead your very own Motorcycle Club for up to 8 players. Bikers will introduce new roles to play from fresh Prospects to club Presidents with a massive slate of new competitive and co-op gameplay, along with a range of new motorcycles, properties that include MC Clubhouses with a special custom Biker mechanic, and venues for seedy business ventures.

actual_1474295090.jpg

Beyond a range of opportunities to climb the ranks within a gang and build lucrative businesses as a formidable MC, Bikers also includes a selection of appropriately-themed new modes for bikers of all kinds, along with new weapons, styles, tattoos and features to make this a huge addition to the world of GTA Online.

actual_1474295117.jpg
Seize vertically integrated growth opportunities across a range of sectors with Businesses.

And while loyal MCs will fight to expand their foothold alongside black-collar CEOs and Organizations, there’s always another opportunity to make your mark just around the corner. Keep an eye out for high-level, high-risk vehicle based business ventures to spring up across Los Santos and Blaine County soon.

It’s already been an exciting year for GTA Online. Further Adventures in Finance and Felony brought new, challenging work opportunities and high-rise office spaces for CEOs willing to risk everything to keep climbing the criminal ranks. New Adversary Modes like Power Play and Trading Places added an exciting new dimension to team-based games. Cunning Stunts took stunt racing to a new level with a radical new set of Races and vehicles, alongside Creator tools that allow the infinitely creative community to build and share their own Stunt Races well into the future.

And ongoing weekly GTA Online bonuses highlight the enormous breadth of available undertakings. Be on the lookout for more of these throughout the fall as well, including continued opportunities for bonus GTA$ and RP in select activities, valuable discounts and new weekly Premium Stunt Races.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I sold my chopper some time ago, bout to steal another one before we can't see them on the streets anymore and the price spikes :wow:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This shyt is stupid. They need to stop messing around and just let use own a fukking parking deck. And with all these lame kids riding around on bikes, there is always going to be the a$$holes in jets fukking up the fun. GTAO would be so much more fun if they took out the Battlefield/COD element. The fukk you need a jet and a tank.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This shyt is stupid. They need to stop messing around and just let use own a fukking parking deck. And with all these lame kids riding around on bikes, there is always going to be the a$$holes in jets fukking up the fun. GTAO would be so much more fun if they took out the Battlefield/COD element. The fukk you need a jet and a tank.
I got no problems with jets and tanks they get disposed of quickly. Especially jets since the homing missile launcher got released.