The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Just Finished The Life & Times Of Nikolai and The Ballad Of Gay Tony back to back. That's how I Play GTA 4. :whew: I think I'm Ready for 5 to drop already but there's Piff before it to be Played.

I'm hoping Cabs aren't running into your Nicely Collected Parked Cars in 5. Maybe they'll bring back The BF Injection or something really Piff. I really enjoyed having Hummers, Chargers, and Lambos but it would have been way better to be able to Tune them how you liked to in San Andreas. I know it's supposed to be a Westcoast Trend but seeing as we're back in Vinewood then hopefully that Feature will be back with Less Bikes and more Great Air Support Based Helicopters.

Can't wait for 5, Goddamn. :damn:

WayneCom 7.5

It will be :FutureLol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
going to suck like part 4 another overrated overhype GTA game :yawn:

:aicmon:
Real talk... I call comments like this "Coke syndrome" :wtf:

Nothing is greater than that first hit, always chasing it. So even if something just got chopped up off the boat from Columbia delivered by Pablo E. himself...

nikkas like, nah it's aight.

GTA IV was a quality game with an good story and plenty of shyt to do.

I'm afraid of what would be a great GTA game for you...

"Virtual Reality suit where I'm walking through Los Santos myself... Nah it would still be overrated"

lol

Eoin

Pro
Daps

Nothing is greater than that first hit, always chasing it. So even if something just got chopped up off the boat from Columbia delivered by Pablo E. himself...

"Virtual Reality suit where I'm walking through Los Santos myself... Nah it would still be overrated"

lol

he a fukking fakkit, look at this dude he can't be serious :dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Pre-ordered a month ago, could buy a new pair of Js for the price of this thing :GucciDaFck:
:myman:

pre ordeded it a couple of days ago.

i really just wanted the DLC first day. :manny:

good thing i don't have any kids yet.
:salute:

I Pre-Ordered as soon as I saw the Possibilty Available. I never had a GTA Collector's Edition so I'll be :blessed: on the Day of Release.:cheers:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game isn't going to look much better than than gta4, don't buy the hype.

dbt9hl.png

The second pic is the pc version :jawalrus:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
GTA has fell off, get off rockstars nuts nikkas just because I have a mind of my own dont mean you n***** have to get mad is just a video game right? of video game that is trash but a video game nonetheless yall :umad:

:troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

lol

GTA regressed in comparison to SA... you could do shyt.. but none of the shyt you wanted to do. i would have gladly traded in dates to customize my crib, my car, or buy some shyt

this new gta only has to be better than that. it's not about making some VR type shyt.. it's making it better or as good as SA was. shyt most people would have been happy with SA with updated graphics over what we got with 4.

not saying it was a bad game.. but trying to say it even was close to the shyt you could do in SA is crazy.. we went from flying jets, weight training which changed your character, having 50 whips all customized, and still banging bytches.... to not even being able to put rims on a car, going on dates with men to play darts, and not being able to buy shyt with millions of dollars in money.. after that bank job.. i never went close to broke and had full ammo and guns everytime i left the house

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
do you guys not understand how significant GTAIV was in terms of the future direction of R* games? To get 'San Andreas with updated graphics,' they had to work with new technologies and lay down a new foundation upon which they could further build on, which is exactly what GTAIV has been. Think about all the new features and ideas that have been made since GTAIV; think about the expansions (TBoGT, TLaD), red dead redemption, max payne, and LA noire (not R*, but they were still publishers), and what exactly all these advances mean for what we can expect in GTA V.

There was a lot missing from GTAIV, but it was not because R* forgot how to do their fukking jobs, brehs. I guarantee you R* could have given us some cartoony shyt like Saints Row 1 easily, but evidently, they're so much more ambitious than that. To firmly establish themselves in the next generation of consoles, they released GTA IV in 2008, and now in 2013, it looks like everything is finally beginning to come together for the absolute best in GTA V.

Rockstar, one of the GOATs in the industry.:salute:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm one Crew Mode not being in 2k14 away from preordering this game. I want this game so bad that I'm going to get a new TV for my room just for it. :to:

First thing I'm going to do is get Franklin and fukk shyt up and then compare this city to the San Andreas version. :diddy: