The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron: How you never played this game before my nikka? shyt is the greatest game know to man AND it's 10 years old.

Watch as the story progresses breh, that shyt is like a movie :ohlawd:

I duno I bought it when it came out and I played it a little but never stuck with it. What type of shyt or tricks should I be doing? I just got done robbing all places with Catalina and started doing missions with rc plane.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
swore to myself after mass effect i would never cop a collectors edition ever again . . . . but fukk it :damn:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Why is time going by so slow brehs? :(

Why nobody else dropping piff games while we wait?

why watchdogs ain't out yet, do they really think they'll sell better than GTA? :heh:
I feel the Same, only thing I may have to Play is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows.

I wish that new Splinter Cell was out already but Sam Fisher thinks he's got it like that.:stopitslime:

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I feel the Same, only thing I may have to Play is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows.

I wish that new Splinter Cell was out already but Sam Fisher thinks he's got it like that.:stopitslime:

What about that new Resident Evil? is that shyt tight?

I duno I bought it when it came out and I played it a little but never stuck with it. What type of shyt or tricks should I be doing? I just got done robbing all places with Catalina and started doing missions with rc plane.

Breh, get your homie or a sibling and hop on that multiplayer. When I first found the hidden 2-player icon I was :gladbron:

You'll find the icon close to groovestreet, do the one punch code and riot:stylin:

LAST OF US DROPS JUNE 14TH GOTY

My nikka I be on that Xbox, I wanna get a PS3 but I only fukk with like 3 games (God of war, Metal Gear, Heavy Rain) but I don't really wanna pay 300 bucks for a 7 year old system doe

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Collector's Edition's gotta be the silliest shyt in games.

Getting an extra 100 out the consumer for some trinkets

Yeah the only thing that was worth it out of that was the extra customizable content... But I assume that will be available to purchase seperately.... I can do without the snapback, giant blueprint map, and metal case...