The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
man dont even get me started on that one
they should`ve made a GTA IV zombie mode in liberty city

how raw would that have been man niko bellic blastin hundreds in the city of dead, u find n*ggas from the story line n shyt like lil jacob n roman n shyt n it`s just a completely new expansion like the lost and the damned n the ballad of homo tony

i swear if they make a zombie mode in GTA V
this is me right here
ricky-rubio-bench-dance.gif
At times I feel so bad for you console nikkas because yall really have no got damn idea of how much piff you missing out on...Yall can only dream and hope for things like this on your favorite wack console...We been fukking up zombies in GTAIV for nearly 3 years now...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdS2KcdsKyI[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKZo9uWCMM[/ame]

I play both them mods together...It's truly :mindblown: type shyt...

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
At times I feel so bad for you console nikkas because yall really have no got damn idea of how much piff you missing out on...Yall can only dream and hope for things like this on your favorite wack console...We been fukking up zombies in GTAIV for nearly 3 years now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdS2KcdsKyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXKZo9uWCMM

:gladbron:

god damn I NEED to get a monster video game PC so i can eat!!

question: are laptops capable of running games like gtaiv and skyrim with all those mods? how much would a great video game runnin laptop cost me? i dont know shyt about pc gaming so put me on if you can breh

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i never modded my gta 4...wish i had.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

question: are laptops capable of running games like gtaiv and skyrim with all those mods? how much would a great video game runnin laptop cost me? i dont know shyt about pc gaming so put me on if you can breh

yes but a gaming laptop will cost you more then a gaming PC.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I would stay away from a gaming laptop breh...

It's a waste of money imo and all them shyts have overheating issues...My laptop is strictly used for work...

I would also not try to build a gaming PC capable of running a poorly coded game like GTAIV...Rockstar gave us a really shytty port but most mid-range i7 machines should be able to run it these days...Crysis 3 should be your goal...

You should check the stickied PC gaming thread for more info...

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Just bought GTA: San Andreas off of xbox live.. Going to be my 1st time playing it since like 2005 :blessed:

same here what kinda shyt should I be doing? I never really played it back in the day cant remember why. I been playing since grand theft auto was free for the computer back in the day the overhead view.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
same here what kinda shyt should I be doing? I never really played it back in the day cant remember why. I been playing since grand theft auto was free for the computer back in the day the overhead view.

u gotta get initiated first. Before u do anything, head up to baller territory, smack the first bytch ass baller u see and try to make it to grove street without any weapons or vehicles. :lolbron:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
u gotta get initiated first. Before u do anything, head up to baller territory, smack the first bytch ass baller u see and try to make it to grove street without any weapons or vehicles. :lolbron:

fukk all that I been using codes heavy. I got like 75 percent of the terrirtory what do you get for getting 100 percent? I figured I should do that before getting to deep into story mode?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Those textures :dwillhuh:
Will we eat this good with the GTA V? :sadbron:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
k-bigpic.jpg

You didn't think Rockstar would release a new Grand Theft Auto game without doing it up right, did you? Come September 17 there'll be three ways to get your Grand Theft Auto V on — the $59.99 regular version, a $79.99 special edition, and the $149.99 collector's edition. What's the return on your investment?

I've got enough clutter in my place, so I'll stick with the regular edition myself, but I can see the appeal of the lovely blueprint map in the special edition, and who doesn't love hats? People without heads, that's who. Here's what comes inside the big-money boxes:

The Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition includes:

Full retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V;

Collectible SteelBook with Exclusive Artwork - features custom color and metallic treatments to bring out the detail of the Michael, Trevor and Franklin artwork created exclusively for this SteelBook;

Blueprint Map - exclusive, 21.5" x 26.75" map displays a blueprint view of Los Santos and Blaine County;

Special Ability Boost - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have a unique special ability. With this boost, the special ability bar will generate 25% faster;

Stunt Plane Trials - single-player Stunt Plane Trials let players take on additional aerial challenges spread throughout Los Santos and Blaine County;

Bonus Outfits, Tattoos and More - Michael, Franklin and Trevor get bonus outfits in their wardrobes, character specific tattoos at tattoo parlors, and special deals from shopkeepers across Los Santos and Blaine County;

Additional Weapons - when visiting Ammunation stores in single-player, merchants will have special weapons in their inventory available for free: the Pistol .50, Bullpup Shotgun and melee Hammer.

The Grand Theft Auto V Collector's Edition includes the contents of Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition plus:

Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key - inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75" x 8.5" money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window;

Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap - this exclusive New Era 9FIFTY cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer's left side, a Grand Theft Auto 'V' logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit;

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online - get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System;

Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the Carbon sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Classic character Online customisation?

They gon have my nikka Lance riding through South Central with Ryder in the passenger seat bumping some Nipsey?

(im in my phone now so I will post a gif of somebody passing out later)