The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know if this applies on the quad but on the triple when you're doing the pacific standard heist do not ride the bike with anybody...

The passenger will always spin and commit suicide when jumping off the cliff at the end...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I'm fukkin :fire:

spent over 2 hours doing all the setups for the lab heist mission only for our 4th person to disconnect right as we start that shyt :pacspit:

@dBoyFresh*212 @SumBlackguyz
hee heee. same thing happened to me on the xbox one a few nights ago. i was pissed. and it took me two days to find 4 more legit dudes to do it with. FINALLLLY Completed the rest and the big heist. Hilarious thing though. one dude who hopped on was a Coli Crew member. dude didnt speak any english. espanol. i had to random white dudes, me and this guy. hilarious.. white dudes trying to google "how to say, Stay in the helicopter..." oh boy uses his translator phone app to reply back "i need to get on the a turret gun." we keep yelling no dude, you are not apart of the ground team. we finally figured it out though. he finally realized he could shoot from the helicopter passenger seat. i was the one flying dodging bullets and missiles like the matrix.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hee heee. same thing happened to me on the xbox one a few nights ago. i was pissed. and it took me two days to find 4 more legit dudes to do it with. FINALLLLY Completed the rest and the big heist. Hilarious thing though. one dude who hopped on was a Coli Crew member. dude didnt speak any english. espanol. i had to random white dudes, me and this guy. hilarious.. white dudes trying to google "how to say, Stay in the helicopter..." oh boy uses his translator phone app to reply back "i need to get on the a turret gun." we keep yelling no dude, you are not apart of the ground team. we finally figured it out though. he finally realized he could shoot from the helicopter passenger seat. i was the one flying dodging bullets and missiles like the matrix.
:laff: brehhhh

um dead

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:dead:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
2 nights in a row making it to the 2nd heist and the leader ends up quitting. All that setup for nothing :bryan: