The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
just logged in, they do have a minor update.....

CAAYYrPWoAAbyCX.jpg

I have no idea what it is though...:ooh::lupe:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
The update says 5 gigs but it's really like 300megs. It starts off at 4.7 . Anyways I had to run out real quick but I'll be home in 10 minutes

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I tried to look you up.
Hit me with that PSN ID. That way I could put this Thread on watch so I could remind myself to add you when I get home.
I am not sure which one you need. My PSN is Lexcee my GTA name is Lexcee86. So try those.

What's the update about ?
IDK but what I do know is my game is running ALOT better now. SO I think it's time to put in work on these new missions yall.

MY PS4 Literally just arrived. I ordered from Cow Boom. It looks BRAND freaking new ya'll. I don't have any game yet and I am going to my mom's for the weekend but my Watch dogs game is due to arrive on Monday with my GTA due to arrive no later than the 17th. I can't wait to test it out. I am too geeked ya'll. Lord I am about to stop playing with people that aren't black. I swear YT always showing they ass. Try and be these cracks friends and they always gotta show they true colors. Lord I give up. I am racist. I try. I swear I do to give everyone a chance but time and time again I see why i don't fukk with these pank people. I don't see how you kuuns lay up and marry and make babies with these crusty pale ass people either. I can't deal. I'm on my Malcom X ish.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
It wasn't an update like heists.I think it was to fix the many issues people were having because it fixed mines it seems. Still a little glitchy but not as bad. It was a small one like 74 or 78 MB. Took like 2-5 minutes to download versus the 30 min update of the heists.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Just hopped off. I still haven't finished the prison break heist. Every time I start one no more than 2 people join or when I join a random one we never complete. It seems like most of the ps3 brehs only play later at night but I work nights, smh. My ID is Datzlife90 for those who will be playing tomorrow. Idk what time since I'm not working tomorrow.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got a bluetooth headset..

1. The PS3 :flabbynsick: brehs post ya PSN names plz...i'll run with yall.
2. I'm a lower level,but mainly because I stopped playing online because it was boring as shyt until the heists :francis:,i'm not a nub.
3. Do I need to pay to use voice for the psn? :lupe:

2. I don't care what ya level is, just know play smart
3. Nah, just turn on ya bluetooth and play

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I was doing the prison break heist like two nights ago and the pilot decided to join me and the officer in the prisoner bus...we stopped the bus and told the fool to get out and go do his job but he decides to follow us on foot to the prison gate...

The stupidity of some of these people is...:snoop:

@flea @ItzDaKiing I'll be on again tonight around 7 eastern brehs...
that shyt has me steamed breh, i understand fukking up when you are trying to do the job, but some of these people don't even be trying. like i was doing the key code mission for the humane lab, and once we got to the meeting spot, some asswipe just started blowing everything up and ended up failing the mission.