The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Had the Prison break almost finished but dumbass had to die when parachuting at the end. I had to turn it off for a few after that :snoop:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The update killed that money glitch :mjcry:
eli-manning-cursing-after-interception-against-detroit.gif

:damn:

Man shyt! My ps3 version I had to start over online...no fukking loot I have like $7k,that glitch would've came in handy. :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I am not sure which one you need. My PSN is Lexcee my GTA name is Lexcee86. So try those.

IDK but what I do know is my game is running ALOT better now. SO I think it's time to put in work on these new missions yall.

MY PS4 Literally just arrived. I ordered from Cow Boom. It looks BRAND freaking new ya'll. I don't have any game yet and I am going to my mom's for the weekend but my Watch dogs game is due to arrive on Monday with my GTA due to arrive no later than the 17th. I can't wait to test it out. I am too geeked ya'll. Lord I am about to stop playing with people that aren't black. I swear YT always showing they ass. Try and be these cracks friends and they always gotta show they true colors. Lord I give up. I am racist. I try. I swear I do to give everyone a chance but time and time again I see why i don't fukk with these pank people. I don't see how you kuuns lay up and marry and make babies with these crusty pale ass people either. I can't deal. I'm on my Malcom X ish.

I'll add you for the heists...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Is there a COLI PS3 crew?

Either case finna hop online try to get my guap up..broke as shyt

And yea even earlier the rendering online was shyt for some reason....on some 'San Andreas- buildings start popping up when you're a block away' type of shyt :francis:

PSN- jerzeslugga

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
damn is the psn shyt under everyone username useless?

shyt doesn't even send me to the person profile page...i'm lazy i just wanna click on a page and add a breh like xbl.