The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
another update hmmm. Lets hope some issues are fixed. My ps4 is due to arrive today but my games wont be here until next week. Ahhh well. So excited. Let me do my jig.
I tried to look you up.
Hit me with that PSN ID. That way I could put this Thread on watch so I could remind myself to add you when I get home.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Word! Playing with randoms, someone always dies or does something incredibly stupid. Was playing with @flea and @The Fukin Prophecy last night and that shyt went smooth as fuk! I think we passed the prison break mission within 12 minutes maybe?
Did it one time the other night with a random and someone that was a level 8 on my list. Thought I met this cat on here, but I was wrong. :comeon:
I'll never make that mistake again. This nikka killed himself on the way to get the plane from the Airfield, and then quits while me and another person was damn near done slaughtering every Vago there. shyt had me disgusted.

Played last night with @Mowgli. Man, other than those terrible loading times we got through that shyt.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
What's the update about ?

They added heists

These loading times are horrible then on top of that I get kicked out after every mission. These dudes made billions in one week and can't buy some good servers smh. Heists is fully as fukk though. I was tired as fukk yesterday did a 5 mile run and put in 2 hours at the gym I was like imma play for a hour an sleep. Ended up playing from 8 to 330.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did it one time the other night with a random and someone that was a level 8 on my list. Thought I met this cat on here, but I was wrong. :comeon:
I'll never make that mistake again. This nikka killed himself on the way to get the plane from the Airfield, and then quits while me and another person was damn near done slaughtering every Vago there. shyt had me disgusted.

Played last night with @Mowgli. Man, other than those terrible loading times we got through that shyt.
Gotta do these 2nd missions.

Only bogus part about heists is waiting for Lesters bytch ass to call for the next mission