The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
U sure are lucky cuz talkin down on this elite gaming will get cha head blow doff before you get to that atm machine
I'm offering my services for yall and this how you retort?
fdup.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I think it was terrazhim loosing his shyt on that two man mission with the cargo ship and stealing the car from the triads... nikka was going crazy... :russ: i was like that mission was easy for me.... :lolbron: dude literrally was screaming at the tv....

Oh i ran with this other cat called niner nation 12... routinely does dumb shyt during the course of the mission i wanna strangle that a$$hole!!! :pacspit: dping the drug mission im in the helicopter he flies the bytch then bails out, :wtf: it's a 4 man job teams of two he cant even follow simple fukking instructions. :dahell: this nikka wanna be james bond parachuiting to the boat. :mjlol: then i fly the plane next mission he jumps again gets killed on the way down. :mjlol: he kept going off on his rambo shyt and fukking me up cause i cant shoot while flying and when im landing the shyt on a fukking small landing pad on the yacht the size of a fukking dixie cup, im getting bodied cause i got no support!!! :what: Yo i swear sometimes these cats, go no tactical ideas or nothing, no planning or foresight.

Me & Beanie on that Prison Break Mission tho.... :salute:
:russ: LOL that was me. I'm xELPAGAx

That shyt was pissing me off b! :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That dude was cussing out Npcs....

FUK YOU SAY TO ME bytch. I WANNA KILL nikkaS.

:dwillhuh:

I'm thinkin. I wouldn't let him hold the cash :heh:

Battlefield mercs on call like merryweather if you really wanna get shyt done.
:dead: Man fukk that cac breh, fukker was talking to much why i'm trying to do this work. Pissed me off too :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
man, see its that kinda fukkery is why I dont like playing with random folks online. man you gots to plan these missions out in order to get them to run smoothly.

man, that prison break mission. that was the 2nd time thru for me, so it wasn't too hard playing the same roll. plus my flying rating is maxed out, so I'm good with the buzzard.
Man busting that Professor out of Prison with nothing but a fukking AP pistol to my name was hard as fukk :mjcry:

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Breh, The shyt was telling me to land the plane in the water. You can't land that plane in the water. The third time somebody died it was the guy in the helicopter, not me. I was trying to get everybody off the plane into the helicopter that last time. I need to get a mic. But you talk mad shyt. :francis: Watch yourself.
:russ: My friend who was the pilot in that thought the same shyt, until I looked up and saw a big yellow circle in the sky.

We failed it twice b/c
of the ambush at sandy shores airfield
tho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dumb noob question but does your SP progress transfer over to current gen or is that just MP?