The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This shyt is aggravating as fukk playing with randoms...

Tryna do the humane labs (deliver emp) job but these morons keep alerting the fukking guards...:snoop:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Stuck on 1st heist. Homeboy can't complete the hack :snoop:

Been outside the bank for ten minutes already

Same shyt happened when i was with a random, i eventually drove off and alerted the Cops because I figured he was trolling because he had no mic

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@Straight_Piff

You is straight garbage, amatuer hour at the Apollo my nikka... :pachaha: why you be doing all this wild shyt we trying to do this heist?

nikka you didnt even know how to use your oxygen tank and got us killed 3 times. then we finish everything and you stand right under the chopper when this nikka is landing. you died 3 times i died 0 are u slow :banks.getout:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka you didnt even know how to use your oxygen tank and got us killed 3 times. then we finish everything and you stand right under the chopper when this nikka is landing. you died 3 times i died 0 are u slow :banks.getout:

i died 3 times?!?!?! :dahell: all of us fukked up during each mission i didnt run under the chopper i was trying to move away from the blades and not get crushed... they had little room to land as is.... :mindblown:

And when i did use the rebreather right i got out didnt I? :what: So miss me with that nonsense...

Next time you be leader, put your money up, and give EVERY one a 25% of the final take which you PARTIALLY paid for out of your own pocket.... :ufdup:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
miss me with the crying and the 10 paragraphs. we had 4 deaths the last mission. 3 of them were from you. i died 2wice in the entire session :mjlol:

same time tomorrow night

Last edited: