The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I did the first one this morning with @ORDER_66 and some other cats. shyt is is not easy. and if ANYONE dies, you fail the mission. now that I think about it, I don't remember doing any of the setup missions for that heist. it was just some kinda prison break.

I had to steal a prison bus, destroy it at sandy shores, grab a buzzard, shoot down like 10 fighter planes while another player is trying to evade the missles from that fighter plane, then keep the cops off the other 2 cats who are running from the police with a 5 star wanted rating due to escaping prison, they have to get in a plane at sandy shores, and parachute to a beach once we all lose our stars :whew:

that shyt was no joke.
Is it a lost cause if you don't have a mic/headset?:sadcam:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
man, you need teamwork for heist. if you can't communicate, I dunno how u can complete one. it's not like you can do the mission solo like regular GTA online missions.
Just tried the first heist with some randoms,those phaggots blew up my vehicle and sped off without me...
TWICE:beli:
So before I quit I made sure to sabotage all of them on some
RunJessie.gif

Light skin youngjustiz has no patience for fukkery:demonic:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
The servers were already ish. I just knew it was gonna collapse when heists came out. Oh well. I am updating now. 30 minutes tho? Are they for real? I'ma lay down while this mess updates cause I was up til like 3 am last night messing around last night.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The servers were already ish. I just knew it was gonna collapse when heists came out. Oh well. I am updating now. 30 minutes tho? Are they for real? I'ma lay down while this mess updates cause I was up til like 3 am last night messing around last night.
ps4?