The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Started downloading last night and went to sleep. Forgot to check if it completed without any errors this morn. Cant wait to try them out later on tonight!
How large of an apartment do you have to have to be the heist leader?

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
nikka looks like Muthafukka Jones :russ:
I kid you not. I was on late last night waiting too. This black man in your pic was sitting in my friends apt typing on a computer in his computer room. Not the one we use but something else. I took a pic lol. It was so random and hilarious. I knew he was from the heists.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So will they be adding Heists in over time? They limiting how many you can do from the start?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Started downloading last night and went to sleep. Forgot to check if it completed without any errors this morn. Cant wait to try them out later on tonight!
How large of an apartment do you have to have to be the heist leader?

any of the "premium" apartments. they have to have that planning room in them. I think the cheapest one is 200K.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Thoughts? Impressions?

I did the first one this morning with @ORDER_66 and some other cats. shyt is is not easy. and if ANYONE dies, you fail the mission. now that I think about it, I don't remember doing any of the setup missions for that heist. it was just some kinda prison break.

I had to steal a prison bus, destroy it at sandy shores, grab a buzzard, shoot down like 10 fighter planes while another player is trying to evade the missles from that fighter plane, then keep the cops off the other 2 cats who are running from the police with a 5 star wanted rating due to escaping prison, they have to get in a plane at sandy shores, and parachute to a beach once we all lose our stars :whew:

that shyt was no joke.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I did the first one this morning with @ORDER_66 and some other cats. shyt is is not easy. and if ANYONE dies, you fail the mission. now that I think about it, I don't remember doing any of the setup missions for that heist. it was just some kinda prison break.

I had to steal a prison bus, destroy it at sandy shores, grab a buzzard, shoot down like 10 fighter planes while another player is trying to evade the missles from that fighter plane, then keep the cops off the other 2 cats who are running from the police with a 5 star wanted rating due to escaping prison, they have to get in a plane at sandy shores, and parachute to a beach once we all lose our stars :whew:

that shyt was no joke.

I think that is a setup mission :merchant: