The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I did the first one this morning with @ORDER_66 and some other cats. shyt is is not easy. and if ANYONE dies, you fail the mission. now that I think about it, I don't remember doing any of the setup missions for that heist. it was just some kinda prison break.

I had to steal a prison bus, destroy it at sandy shores, grab a buzzard, shoot down like 10 fighter planes while another player is trying to evade the missles from that fighter plane, then keep the cops off the other 2 cats who are running from the police with a 5 star wanted rating due to escaping prison, they have to get in a plane at sandy shores, and parachute to a beach once we all lose our stars :whew:

that shyt was no joke.

:damn: Is this worth recopping again? How many setup missions until you do the heist? And actually how many heist are there?

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did 2 heists :banderas:

shyt dope as hell

this the first time ive played w/o worrying bout nikkas shootin at me & shyt lol

everybody been in their crib planning heists lol

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did the first one this morning with @ORDER_66 and some other cats. shyt is is not easy. and if ANYONE dies, you fail the mission. now that I think about it, I don't remember doing any of the setup missions for that heist. it was just some kinda prison break.

I had to steal a prison bus, destroy it at sandy shores, grab a buzzard, shoot down like 10 fighter planes while another player is trying to evade the missles from that fighter plane, then keep the cops off the other 2 cats who are running from the police with a 5 star wanted rating due to escaping prison, they have to get in a plane at sandy shores, and parachute to a beach once we all lose our stars :whew:

that shyt was no joke.
it took me and my nikkas 3 attempts

failed once, glitched the 2nd time

shyt was serious

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:damn: Is this worth recopping again? How many setup missions until you do the heist? And actually how many heist are there?

from what @Brandeezy said, I only did that one mission which was a setup mission for the heist. the setup mission itself was a 4 player prison break which was difficult as hell with each person playing different roles like the A-team.

I read on IGN, that there are like 5 setup missions for each heist. so if there's 5 heist, that's gonna make for a good 30 missions. and these missions ain't short either. so I'd definitely re-cop as long as it's not for a full $60. I only paid $30 for mines at launch cuz target was offering $30 credit for the PS3 version.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
from what @Brandeezy said, I only did that one mission which was a setup mission for the heist. the setup mission itself was a 4 player prison break which was difficult as hell with each person playing different roles like the A-team.

I read on IGN, that there are like 5 setup missions for each heist. so if there's 5 heist, that's gonna make for a good 30 missions. and these missions ain't short either. so I'd definitely re-cop as long as it's not for a full $60. I only paid $30 for mines at launch cuz target was offering $30 credit for the PS3 version.

Heard the crew gets 20M at the end if you do everything perfectly. 5M a piece isn't bad :obama: