The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Touring The Open World of Grand Theft Auto V

Gangland

San Andreas fans look back fondly at the gang wars between the Ballas, Grove Street Families, and Vagos. Though modern day Los Santos is very different from the golden era of street gangs featured in that game, Rockstar has confirmed that the Ballas are still going strong.

When you ride into gang territory, they don't automatically attack you like they used to. The thugs mind their own business unless you antagonize them by drawing a weapon. Their extreme distaste for authority, however, is much more apparent. Whenever the police roll into their neighborhood, the Ballas will open fire on the boys in blue. This can be used to your advantage when you're trying to lose the heat in a chase. Drive into gang territory and they will immediately attack the police, giving you a window to escape.​

:ohlawd:

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ydUlG5O.gif

Can't fukking wait

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does everybody want this for the new consoles? I'd rather them release this game this year so all their focus can go to creating a whole new game and hopefully release by 2016.

why wouldn't they be able to put this out on next gen consoles this yr?

i want it on new consoles so it'll have better graphics, faster load times and less texture issues.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This game alone would be the sole reason no one would be in a rush to cop next gen consoles if it's only released on ps3/360. I know i wouldnt cop a next gen without GTAV being released for it. Thats why i dont understand the marketing scheme of this. You release one of the biggest titles for any system just months before next gen consoles come out. :what:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This game alone would be the sole reason no one would be in a rush to cop next gen consoles if it's only released on ps3/360. I know i wouldnt cop a next gen without GTAV being released for it. Thats why i dont understand the marketing scheme of this. You release one of the biggest titles for any system just months before next gen consoles come out. :what:

Ps3/360 has a huge install base. Announcing a next gen version before that's released would cut into their initial sales. If they do end up releasing on ps4, then they want people to double dip. I would tbh.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
:damn:

the ballas still going strong? :damn:

what about grove street? :damn:

and what about females? :damn:

:damn: 4 months to wait

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ps3/360 has a huge install base. Announcing a next gen version before that's released would cut into their initial sales. If they do end up releasing on ps4, then they want people to double dip. I would tbh.

Definitely. Some people would just wait it out. Why buy it twice? Or get so far on the current gen, then the upgraded special graphic, new levels, exclusive upgrade package drops 3 months later

So they act like they ain't dropping. You buy it. Then (and realize everyone wont be a day 1 buy) they drop the ps4/720. Then you have people who want it on the new system. Plus people who never bought it on the old system. Plus the double dippers

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm going to pre-order my copy tomorrow, might have to pay it off the same day too :whew: A breh going to end up pulling all nighters come september :wow:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just watched the three trailers.
Superbly animated, for one the facial animation
is top notch, some of best this entire generation.
I'm actually impressed they managed to get these graphics out of
these old machines :yes:
Think I may just pick this up day 1.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

the ballas still going strong? :damn:

what about grove street? :damn:

and what about females? :damn:

:damn: 4 months to wait

:yeshrug:I guess CJ couldn't take out The Ballas on his own... :patrice:wonder how Franklin gonna fair against them? Reminds me of that episode of Hanging With Mr. Cooper when Omar Gooding was dating the sister of a member of The Ballas and Omar foolishly waved his Grove Street green hankerchief in front of The Ballas's Face... (go to the 2:00 minute mark)

:whew:

Last edited by a moderator: