The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
GTA San Andreas will go down not as just one of the best GTAs but one of the best video games ever.
i think 5 is gonna make people forget about San Andreas. 5 sounds like a bunch of Heat style heist missions you put together a crew for and do yourself and it also sounds like they let you design the heist and who you bring along with you. if your crew members survive their skills level up.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
These nikkas.. This is gonna be one of those rare titles that could potentially ask for more than 60 dollars :ohhh: like fallout 3

This is a crazy amount of content

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold on...did I just read you can buy property in this game :gladbron:

This shyt is fukking San Andreas 2 :ohlawd:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i think 5 is gonna make people forget about San Andreas. 5 sounds like a bunch of Heat style heist missions you put together a crew for and do yourself and it also sounds like they let you design the heist and who you bring along with you. if your crew members survive their skills level up.

i'm going to treat some of my team members like i would a gta prostitute. finish the mission then kill them and get my money back. it's the gta way :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i'm going to treat some of my team members like i would a gta prostitute. finish the mission then kill them and get my money back. it's the gta way :manny:
i remember when they said you could rob people's houses in GTA SA. i remember wanting to rob a house and then shoot the family at gun point just to see if it was possible. i think the house robbing mechanic was sneaking furniture out in the middle of the night or something not actually robbing them at gunpoint.

its best not to get too imaginative about what's possible in a GTA game. i bet they won't let you get your money back after the heist.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
These nikkas.. This is gonna be one of those rare titles that could potentially ask for more than 60 dollars :ohhh: like fallout 3

This is a crazy amount of content

I'm gonna be getting my Chris Dorner on :blessed:

might be the first GTA since San Andreas where I spend most of my time just bussing my gun at cops and neglecting missions

:dj2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wanted to know if this has ever been in the GTA series....

Imagine it being safe to drive around the city in broad daylight but once nightfall comes, if you cruise around the hood, you can see gangs shooting at rival gangs or innocent people getting shot at or even better, a shooting outside a night club and once the game progresses to morning if on the news radio station it was like...

"random act of violence in the urban area of Los Santos"

or

"man gunned down last night at the club, no suspect currently"

then it would be cool if you could call in and snitch on the gunman anonymously for that reward money :youngsabo:

both were in san andreas. except it didn't matter what time of day, which is more realistic

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

At this point in the mission the player is given the ability to swap between Trevor, who is perched in an elevated position with a sniper rifle and an RPG, and the two other characters, who are both armed with machine guns near the truck. When the characters are this close together, player-activated switching happens nearly instantaneously, with the world slowing down for a split second so the player can reorient before rejoining the fray. To showcase the speed of these transitions, the play tester fires a rocket with Trevor and switches immediately to Franklin. Before the rocket even reaches its intended destination, he's in full control of the new character.

tumblr_m84cgy2l8M1rogtq3o1_500.png

Daps
By the way, dont get your hopes up too high if u play for multiplayer purposes. U couldnt do shyt outside of the races and other modes

All nikkas do on free mode is go to the airport :beli:

Hopefully they add more shyt for online this time around

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Those with an eye for fashion can also customize the look of Michael, Franklin, and Trevor by giving them new haircuts, buying new clothes, and getting tattoos.

Rockstar originally told us we wouldn't be able to buy new properties for the three main characters, but has since reversed course. Make enough cash and you can blow it on new houses, garages, marinas, helipads (a prerequisite for owning a chopper), and even businesses. Several of these investments have perks. For instance, if you throw your money behind a taxi business, you won't have to spend a dime on cabs ever again.​

Dzo3u.gif

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
By the way, dont get your hopes up too high if u play for multiplayer purposes. U couldnt do shyt outside of the races and other modes

All nikkas do on free mode is go to the airport :beli:

Hopefully they add more shyt for online this time around

team mafiya in gta4 was THE shyt, its just not many people played that mode.

me and my homie used to beast online together.