The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol:

When I was around Coli cats used to shoot at each other because the tag wouldn't appear or they don't have the display set up correct. Or maybe he just don't like you :yeshrug:

WXondYI.gif

Im dying here...:mjlol:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
whoever terrarizhm or whateva is gotta get booted from the coli crew.
he riding with other crews against the coli...fukk that fakkit
:what: Who the hell are you nikka?

How you gonna hate on a breh that's more known in the crew than you :dead:

Even if you have some kind of "authority" role in the crew.. the crew is named after a website so if the group wasn't called The Coli none of us would even want to be in that shyt..

So get all the way the fukk out of here :camby:

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
:what: Who the hell are you nikka?

How you gonna hate on a breh that's more known in the crew than you :dead:

Even if you have some kind of "authority" role in the crew.. the crew is named after a website so if the group wasn't called The Coli none of us would even want to be in that shyt..

So get all the way the fukk out of here :camby:
the purpose of a crew on the game is to ride together to get rank faster and more money you fukkin idiot...no one is forced to be apart of a crew...if you gon be on some reckless shyt than ride alone...fukk outta here with the popularity contests you nerd ass nikka

Daps
Reppin
It could be the people that he's riding with are HIS real life friends....:comeon: could be an explanation for it...

I mean if we do a mission together and you have a 9G bounty on you.... I'll give you a head start because we're in the coli crew but I'm coming to collect...:sas2: I would expect no less from anyone here on this board...
idgaf if it's his friends...that helping them get more money or rank if their in separate crews...are you nikkas really this fukkin stupid?

if i gotta bounty on me i'll let a crew member have it...aint like you lose anything

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
the purpose of a crew on the game is to ride together to get rank faster and more money you fukkin idiot...no one is forced to be apart of a crew...if you gon be on some reckless shyt than ride alone...fukk outta here with the popularity contests you nerd ass nikka
:mjlol: You the one trying to get a breh kicked out of the crew because he killed you on the video game...

You looking real lame in here breh.. :umad:

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
:pachaha: frail nikka pull ya skirt down, how moist can u be?? I spanked u 4 a whole session and ya 1st inclination is 2 come in here suggesting some fukk shyt?? :mjlol: At least inform the homies as 2 y me & my mans put the scope 2 u. U came in2 my session with some numbers on ur head, so of course u got vamped on, i ain't even realized who u was until after u got dropped, then u got emotional and tried 2 fukk up the spread count. Real spit, it all makes sense now that i know who u are, u been bytchmade nikka...............

tell my nikkaz how after u got smashed on like 10 times, we damn near pleaded with u 2 leave it alone cuz we felt u got disciplined enough, but u was tryna be a renegade and got dealt with accordingly. Even after it was all said and done i sent u a friend request 2 let u know its all fun & games, but i guess u needed more time 2 lick ur wounds. :russ: Keep it g tho, it ain't hard 2 tell u a simple nikka just goin off ya posts in this very thread, its easy 2 see y nikkaz dropped the hammer on ya frail ass, moral of the story dont come in2 another session im in on ya period bytch nikka.........:ufdup:
whoever terrarizhm or whateva is gotta get booted from the coli crew.

he riding with other crews against the coli...fukk that fakkit

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukkin jesus christ :dead:

Yo dead ass if you gonna rep TheColi in GTA Online just know you pretty much gotta war with certain cats 24/7. Some of the nikkas we mashed on end up riding with the crew because shyt be live as fukk.

:mjlol: @ this dude asking somebody to be kicked out because they bodied him

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:pachaha: frail nikka pull ya skirt down, how moist can u be?? I spanked u 4 a whole session and ya 1st inclination is 2 come in here suggesting some fukk shyt?? :mjlol: At least inform the homies as 2 y me & my mans put the scope 2 u. U came in2 my session with some numbers on ur head, so of course u got vamped on, i ain't even realized who u was until after u got dropped, then u got emotional and tried 2 fukk up the spread count. Real spit, it all makes sense now that i know who u are, u been bytchmade nikka...............

tell my nikkaz how after u got smashed on like 10 times, we damn near pleaded with u 2 leave it alone cuz we felt u got disciplined enough, but u was tryna be a renegade and got dealt with accordingly. Even after it was all said and done i sent u a friend request 2 let u know its all fun & games, but i guess u needed more time 2 lick ur wounds. :russ: Keep it g tho, it ain't hard 2 tell u a simple nikka just goin off ya posts in this very thread, its easy 2 see y nikkaz dropped the hammer on ya frail ass, moral of the story dont come in2 another session im in on ya period bytch nikka.........:ufdup:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Oh shiiittttttttttt:russ:

Daps
Reppin

you and ya boyfriend was tag teaming that's the only reason why i kept dying nikka and i was still murkin y'all don't play stupid :beli: the whole shyt started cuz that fly boogie nikka took the car i was gon get money for turning it into simeon and like a fakkit him and some other nikkas stayed in passive mode by the docks...yo hoe ass came later and teamed up with them nikkas while you knew i was from the coli after we did a few missions together...you was on the mic all on my dikk now you tryna act tough :mjlol: both of y'all sounding like some typical online nerds that i'll slap the shyt outta

Last edited: