The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don't imagine this game would be fun on a computer. Is it? You ever played before or on a console? How does it differ?

Yup just got in rather quickly on the same account on my system. I will play this girl but no one likes her lol. I played her this morning and I kept getting kicked and no one wanted to keep playing past one time lol. She's dark. They make the dark women look just EXACTLY like the dark men. I hope I can have a pretty dark skin charcter on PS4. I have two ladies on my account.and one is dark and one is brown skin. I get so much more love with my brown skin girl and she is a prettier. I see what they did there. Trying make black woman look all masculine and ish. I saw a white girl in one of my games and she looked all pretty. Nice eyes. Looked normal. mmmmhmmm. but this my lil friends charcter and she is like level 16 and sucks so I'ma help her but it is a struggle cause of racists mother effers on here. i bet if I put her in a combat suit so you can't see her I would get more play. I might do that.
:what:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
why not just ride solo if you gon be reckless then you idiot? :aicmon: you rank up faster and get more money riding in a crew

It could be the people that he's riding with are HIS real life friends....:comeon: could be an explanation for it...

I mean if we do a mission together and you have a 9G bounty on you.... I'll give you a head start because we're in the coli crew but I'm coming to collect...:sas2: I would expect no less from anyone here on this board...