The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
why do ya'll quote me with pictures? I don't know what that means. We grown folks at least I am. I'm not talking 18, 19, 20 either. Say what you mean. you ain't gonna hurt my feelings, believe that. The dark skin woman characters on GTA do look ugly. that is a fact. I was just in a session again with some messicans and they wanted me to talk to them. because I wouldn't they said I must be a dude. I was playing with the ugly girl. Then they proceeded to continue to call me a Ner bish. And had the audacity to friend request me. Then they said my players face looked like ISH. They said her ass was phat but her face was shyt. hmmmmmm. Wonder why? Could it be cause they make the dark skin girls look JUST like the dark skin men? Oh i forgot black men don't understand the struggle of a black woman because they have a penis and and they get treated just a little better sometimes. All I wanted was the money from the damn mission but theses Messicans gang raped my player in a corner for like thirty minutes calling me a Ner bish and a man and all kinds of other corny ass sexual shyt. I thought I could wait them out but they seriously went on for like EVER at the end of it all because I went up high so they couldn't run me over they tried to kick me from the session so I just left. No money. No RP. Freaking waste of time.

Now being as though I have been playing this game for awhile and stay in a mission I notice stuff. With the ugly girl people have killed me in a mission. Run me over. Not even tried to pick me up or play with me. When I am my pretty girl I get friend requested left and right. Right now I got 65 friends ooops maybe 64 now had to make a delete for the person giving daps to one of you lames with the pics but no words for me. I get friend requested on a daily and stay deleting people. I barely get any play on my friends side. Same person playing the same way I always do but for some strange reason no one wants to be her friend hmmm I wonder why? Ya'll still confused, or nah?

Anyways. if you got something to say to me. Say that shyt or miss me with the pictures cause aint nobody got time for that. You don't know what I mean? Go and try and make you a character on GTA. Make a female and make her dark and see what options you have. Not many and not a pretty ones. Until then shut the hell up with the slick stuff or keep it 100 cause we can go toe to toe.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I haven't hopped on in a minute. I gotta see if that shyt happens to me. I would've been out after about 5 minutes. lol

Yea I unplugged my router for like 10 minutes, deleted all my messages in my inbox and it is running faster. And for some reason the speed is slower on my account then the other account I don't know if that makes it slower, but I was too upset. But I am getting bored with PS3 anyways and with the game because I have been encountering some fukk boy shyt lately. I don't even fool with it that much anymore. I had my audio set to crew and friends but I guess in a missions you can hear everyone. I just had Billy Bob try me with his corny insults earlier. I was like boy have a seat and did you eff your sister this week, worry bout that. good night.

PS you have your settings set so that you can't receive friend requests.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
BONUS ROUND
For the financially ambitious there are a few ways to increase the income from Heists in a major way. First off, each Heist has its own Elite Challenge which, upon completion, will yield a substantial cash bonus. These can be completed multiple times, but be warned: they're no cakewalk.

On top of that, there are Special Heist Completion bonuses that can only be achieved once per person, but will add some serious zeros to your bank balance. They are as follows:

• First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

:ohhh:

D1v4o0A.gif

Daps
Anybody in here got this on XOne? Seems like everyone in here is on the PS side

I've got another crew I currently run with and I'm not part of the coli crew anymore but feel free to add me my GT is ILLWILL2424

Got over 4 mil saved for this update I'm ready :obama:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yea I unplugged my router for like 10 minutes, deleted all my messages in my inbox and it is running faster. And for some reason the speed is slower on my account then the other account I don't know if that makes it slower, but I was too upset. But I am getting bored with PS3 anyways and with the game because I have been encountering some fukk boy shyt lately. I don't even fool with it that much anymore. I had my audio set to crew and friends but I guess in a missions you can hear everyone. I just had Billy Bob try me with his corny insults earlier. I was like boy have a seat and did you eff your sister this week, worry bout that. good night.

PS you have your settings set so that you can't receive friend requests.
Hmmm...I gotta check on that. I'm pretty sure I changed it.
I gotta remember to add you when I get to the crib.
Let me jot this down for later. Work n shyt got my head all over.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK, so are the heist hitting tonight, or will it be tomorrow afternoon? I work at home, but I'll certainly take a "break" for WHENEVER these heist hit the e-streets.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OK, so are the heist hitting tonight, or will it be tomorrow afternoon? I work at home, but I'll certainly take a "break" for WHENEVER these heist hit the e-streets.

If they drop at 12AM that would be a shock. Think these joints usually drop in the afternoon.