The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
according to IGN, one heist had 5 setup missions to get a 500K+ payout plus the actual heist mission. I'm ready for this!!!

500K + Payout for the final heist.... :dwillhuh:

szDi8i4.gif

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
according to IGN, one heist had 5 setup missions to get a 500K+ payout plus the actual heist mission. I'm ready for this!!!

This the shyt I'm talking about.. How you gonna do all that shyt to end up with a payout of maybe 150k.. I don't like their payout system. I also don't like the fact that the crew leader gets to determine how much money you make.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This the shyt I'm talking about.. How you gonna do all that shyt to end up with a payout of maybe 150k.. I don't like their payout system. I also don't like the fact that the crew leader gets to determine how much money you make.

You do understand that you can do multiple heists and anyone with the luxury penthouse with the map can be the lead. so multiple heists = multiple payouts....:gladbron:

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
You do understand that you can do multiple heists and anyone with the luxury penthouse with the map can be the lead. so multiple heists = multiple payouts....:gladbron:

Nah I fully understand that. But getting 150k after putting in that work is ridiculous .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Some dude tried to kill me this morning because he had a bounty on his head and i went to collect... then i had a bounty on me and he followed me home, i called lester real quick going off radar..., dude came around the corner I put three in his head caught 7K off his bounty... :youngsabo:

I put my car in the garage nikka sent me a message calling me a "pussay" :mjlol: I see the game says players trying to kick you for behavior.... :mjlol:

Not my fault they is garbage.... :russ: nikka thought he had me,....... he thought wrong...:mjpls:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
If you tryna run -if ANY X1 user tryna run- my gt is ThaPplsChmp

I usually just do missions and the occasional race. Don't play with my mic forreal so I won't be talkin a hole in ya head.

Lets see what these heists about in a couple days!
Just added you