The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
It was impounded by the police its in their garage and you can get it back for 200. Its at the Police station near the bridge to east Los Santos. Also don't compare online cars to campaign cars. They handle differently because load times are different. Online can't load as fast so you have to go a lil slower compared to campaign mode
My zen gone now too. I left it at the tow impound thinking it would be safe cause I own it? nope. gone. I will look there and hopefully something is still there. even though I have I think 47 MIL for Franklin I am still frugal and hate wasting money. I put the works on my Zen. Hopefully I can recover. If not always going to keep in garage when not in immediate use.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
I have a question:

I made a custom license plate and I wanted mines black and yellow but for some reason they are showing up generic san andreas or whatever...they are white...so what can I do? And if I ever want to change my plate letters, can i?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have a question:

I made a custom license plate and I wanted mines black and yellow but for some reason they are showing up generic san andreas or whatever...they are white...so what can I do? And if I ever want to change my plate letters, can i?

Ifruit app??? :yeshrug: should work

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
i didnt even know you can make your own license plate..

im 99% done i just need to do the last tonya mission but i dont know how to get to it if i call she dont pick up and its not on the map

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
Ifruit app??? :yeshrug: should work
yes ifruit app. I keep putting it black and yellow but it wont let me live. I wish mines could say BAE or something cute. Anyways guess ima have to figure out how to email these folks.

i didnt even know you can make your own license plate..

im 99% done i just need to do the last tonya mission but i dont know how to get to it if i call she dont pick up and its not on the map
yes ifruit app for your phone. Reading reviews apparently it doesnt work half the time. But chop is better behaved and he knows three tricks now. No more ish piles around my yard too.

Any of y'all on ps3 I'm looking to join a crew@Youngjustiz

Yes im usually always ready to get some money. Im addicted. Trying to get all kinds of whips amd clothes. Its sad really, but dont judge me. Add me Lexcee86

I just realized all these things on the internet. I had to struggle for stamina and today found where i can get a bike. I wanted a bike so bad and never knew i could have just bought one. I got one anyways. I live next to the beach so when im feeling fancy i can go for a bike ride. Also just seen where all the motorcylces are. I dont care about the planes and tanks. Way too pricey. I have some a decent car collection im proud of. Just too scared to jump into racing to mod out all the way. I got a vapid. I like it. Its my little crown vic. Got the windows blacked out with custom wheels. I just painted her pink too. Its not really my style. I likes it dark. But ima keep it for awhile. I will post pics of my whips soon.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
B9YSm2NIIAA0WaP.jpg:large

finally :mjcry:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have a question:

you make your customized license plate in the ifruit app. then go in the actual game in los santos customs to actually equip the custom plate.

Geminigirl

Rookie
Daps
you make your customized license plate in the ifruit app. then go in the actual game in los santos customs to actually equip the custom plate.
Yea its on there. I paid $3000 for something but I don't see it. I have my custom plate it's just white and not black and yellow like I wanted. I will hopefully figure it out or oh well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yea its on there. I paid $3000 for something but I don't see it. I have my custom plate it's just white and not black and yellow like I wanted. I will hopefully figure it out or oh well.

you gotta equip the custom plate, AND equip the custom black/yellow color. I had to re-do all of my vehicles to get it to work. all the app did was make the custom plate available in los santos customs.