The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think updating wiped away my saves, my saves are gone :mjcry: dont think ill do the next update till i finish the story which means i cant get on online ill then

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I was in a Race and...
EdZ6TVc.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
when I load the game, I go and fix a snack or take a shyt or let my dogs out first, cuz I know I'll be waiting for quite some time.

@ORDER_66 how do I take a picture of my whips?

if your on ps4 you can always use the screenshot feature and not the phone and upload them to twitter... :yeshrug: also you go into the gallery menu when you pause it the instructions are there....

BDsavage92

lil boi
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I'm thinking about picking up GTA 5 for my PS4, I bought it for the 360 last year. Is it a big improvement? Are the graphics noticeably better and does the novelty of first person mode wear off quickly or does it make the game feel better? Also how is online mode with more players?(I stopped playing a week after it launched because it was almost unplayable)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm thinking about picking up GTA 5 for my PS4, I bought it for the 360 last year. Is it a big improvement? Are the graphics noticeably better and does the novelty of first person mode wear off quickly or does it make the game feel better? Also how is online mode with more players?(I stopped playing a week after it launched because it was almost unplayable)

it is much better graphically. I dont really like first person, so that's a non-issue for me.

online is better cuz you can have 30 people instead of 16. I wasn't going to buy it at $60, but since target gave me $30 credit for GTA V on PS3, purchasing the game for $30 was a no brainer.

also, there will be additional content coming to the next gen, but we just dont know when exactly.

I have been playing it heavy and even re-playing the single-player campaign on next gen as well.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
it is much better graphically. I dont really like first person, so that's a non-issue for me.

online is better cuz you can have 30 people instead of 16. I wasn't going to buy it at $60, but since target gave me $30 credit for GTA V on PS3, purchasing the game for $30 was a no brainer.

also, there will be additional content coming to the next gen, but we just dont know when exactly.

I have been playing it heavy and even re-playing the single-player campaign on next gen as well.
They still doing this?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Graphics is :banderas: so damn lifelike... and First person is amazing... it takes some getting used to... The online still has it's issues with finding servers and kicking you off when trying to find a game. hope you have a strong connection... it's fun but some of these online players be fukking maniacs. im glad i can order a hit out on their ass and call in mercenaries...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
another good thing is the Heists have been confirmed by rockstar but i believe they are gonna release it in january when the pc gamers get their version... that's what i strongly believe...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Graphics is :banderas: so damn lifelike... and First person is amazing... it takes some getting used to... The online still has it's issues with finding servers and kicking you off when trying to find a game. hope you have a strong connection... it's fun but some of these online players be fukking maniacs. im glad i can order a hit out on their ass and call in mercenaries...
Sitting on my couch watching them on TV getting Merc'd