The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The coli crew needs to come out and play im tired of going on missions with fukking amateurs. You got nikkas who make the missons and find ways to sabotage the shyt. im like wtf??? Why even do a mission then you can go crazy in free roam jackass.... :dahell:

This is one of the main reasons i stopped playing this game a long time ago. nikkas online is a bunch of scrubs and a$$holes not professionals at all.. keep that dumb shyt to COD...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The coli crew needs to come out and play im tired of going on missions with fukking amateurs. You got nikkas who make the missons and find ways to sabotage the shyt. im like wtf??? Why even do a mission then you can go crazy in free roam jackass.... :dahell:

This is one of the main reasons i stopped playing this game a long time ago. nikkas online is a bunch of scrubs and a$$holes not professionals at all.. keep that dumb shyt to COD...

what level are you at? I dont usually do online missions with cats I dont know. I typically run with the cats I know in real life that have the game.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Just find an active crew and join

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Yo you got a mic

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what level are you at? I dont usually do online missions with cats I dont know. I typically run with the cats I know in real life that have the game.

Just find an active crew and join

Yo you got a mic

I just made lvl 83... it's always one a$$hole who ruins the shyt. I joined the coli crew a few days ago but not many on here around... And yes I have a mic but sometimes the other guys mics be distorted as shyt so i just have it tuned on crew and friends.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
0_0.jpg

Really??? :dahell: