The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Tell me why i stuck with this a$$hole playing the trailor mission This fool talking about it's just a game, Take it easy, relax... I was like fukk it. you wanna be an a$$hole i blew up the trailer, TWICE.... you wanna fukk around with me... you wanna act like a piece of trash ok... then... :pacspit:

I'm trying to stack this paper and this white dude wanna be a fukking clown driving like an idiot... aight then... we gonna settle this shyt.

If it's one thing about me I hate loosing... I hate even abnoxious jackasses who clown around doing objective based missions

man it's always :bryan: clowns online fukking around for no apparent reason.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
20 breh.

I can't sell my Cheetah for some reason. :beli:

Gonna have to blow it up if the heist DLC has some good vehicles.

yeah the high end cars you cannot sell... which makes no damn sense.... they should allow it. but with the way the shark cards are active i see why not...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
yeah the high end cars you cannot sell... which makes no damn sense.... they should allow it. but with the way the shark cards are active i see why not...

I can sell my Turismo, but I like it more than Cheetah. I think the Cheetah handles are a little better than Turismo, but I like the style of the Turismo better.

Not sure about my others, but there was a time we could. That's how I got my money up when I duplicated my Adder's.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
B31yNuQIUAApU_U.jpg:large

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
No idea if this has been posted yet, but I gotta put "The Agency Heist" track up there with one of the best video game songs I've heard in a long time. The horns are just :ohlawd:

Last edited: