The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
have yall dun that side mission with franklin, with that dude u gotta meet on top of the building? :lupe:....i tried to get up there with a blimp and i thought u automatically get a parachute but i was wrong and plummeted to my death for like 20 seconds :sadcam:

fukk that mission. Havent tried it since i kept gettin stuck in it with dom not showing up. shyt gotta be a glitch. This is the first gta i wanna complete 100% im at 65% so far and that bullshyt will probably prevent me from doing it :mad:

Astonish

Rookie
Daps
have yall dun that side mission with franklin, with that dude u gotta meet on top of the building? :lupe:....i tried to get up there with a blimp and i thought u automatically get a parachute but i was wrong and plummeted to my death for like 20 seconds :sadcam:

fukk that mission. Havent tried it since i kept gettin stuck in it with dom not showing up. shyt gotta be a glitch. This is the first gta i wanna complete 100% im at 65% so far and that bullshyt will probably prevent me from doing it :mad:

Just did the mission. Finally got the jet out of the airport before it took too much damage(gotta last long enough to wait out the three star so the mission shows up) and parachuted in. :whew: Don't know how I did it. I thought I was gonna have to buy a freakin helicopter and helipad for Franklin.

Daniel.

Daps
Just did the mission. Finally got the jet out of the airport before it took too much damage(gotta last long enough to wait out the three star so the mission shows up) and parachuted in. :whew: Don't know how I did it. I thought I was gonna have to buy a freakin helicopter and helipad for Franklin.

to avoid all of the cops and damage i switch between franklin and trevor and have trevor bring his helicopter on over and land it right in front of the building - then just fly up with franklin. if that fakkit dom would show up :mad:

Daniel.

Daps
oh and lemme just say....leaving the burning fib building and saving michael...some of the best missions :ohlawd:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
just finished up the story with 75%

shyt was incredible brehs. so many things :to:

i probably never played for less than 5 hours at a time.

cant wait to do all the missions in other ways.

what kind of "after the story" fun yall got for me?

what are some ways i can get that golf course bread?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i finally did it a few minutes ago using the blimp

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My stats say I've played a little over a day with each character :wow:

When finals start a nikka won't have no free time so I've been OD on this game