The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
playing as trevor is so liberating. in a span of 20 minutes or so i switched over to him waking up drunk on a beach with 4 or 5 dead bodies surrounding me, rode a speed boat off the beach to another side of land to find an abandoned atv that i rode through blair county and onto the highway to vinewood all the way to that sexy ass milf mary-ann and beat her in a dirt bike race...all while wearin nothin else but construction timbo's and my drawls. now im bout to bang out josh's girl. the life. :ohlawd:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
While playing as Franklin doing unique stunt jumps I wrecked my ride. I ran around the corner and surprising see Trevor walking slowly to a comet. So I run past him, jack his comet and drive off, while Trevor is running after me making threats. :laff: I love this game.

I wrecked that comet after my fist attempt tho.:smh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I switched to Trevor & he was at the beach & there was a super fat chick so I followed her around & kept pressing the button to interact with her & Trevor went on for 5 minutes about how fat she was :laff:

There were at least 40 different speech options he had talking about her weight :dead:

The amount if detail in this game :wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I switched to Trevor & he was at the beach & there was a super fat chick so I followed her around & kept pressing the button to interact with her & Trevor went on for 5 minutes about how fat she was :laff:

There were at least 40 different speech options he had talking about her weight :dead:

The amount if detail in this game :wow:

yeah thats all good and well. but why couldnt they put the same effort into making more missions or more interiors? why cant you rob banks while free roaming? etc. etc.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
yeah thats all good and well. but why couldnt they put the same effort into making more missions or more interiors? why cant you rob banks while free roaming? etc. etc.
Damn man you sound like a sucker. Why continue to post about a game you "don't like" I don't understand your logic.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
playing as trevor is so liberating. in a span of 20 minutes or so i switched over to him waking up drunk on a beach with 4 or 5 dead bodies surrounding me, rode a speed boat off the beach to another side of land to find an abandoned atv that i rode through blair county and onto the highway to vinewood all the way to that sexy ass milf mary-ann and beat her in a dirt bike race...all while wearin nothin else but construction timbo's and my drawls. now I'm bout to bang out josh's girl. the life. :ohlawd:

I thought I was the only who had a thing for Mary-Ann:wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Why do you people care about interiors so much :mindblown:

Does it really matter you can't enter the burger shots & shyt? Just go to an ammunation or something & buy a soda if you need health

As far as missions go yeah we got skimped on the single player side but I'd rather take 570 missions between single/online than ditching the 500 from online to have a few more single player missions :yeshrug:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Does it really matter you can't enter the burger shots & shyt? Just go to an ammunation or something & buy a soda if you need health

As far as missions go yeah we got skimped on the single player side but I'd rather take 570 missions between single/online than ditching the 500 from online to have a few more single player missions :yeshrug:

We were lied about features. A lot of features. :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Breh, it's easier to spot a burger shot than a vending machine. Gotta replenish that health ASAP.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I need help with the 'Dom strangers and freaks' mission. Where you parachute off the mountain top and have to ride a bicycle down the mountain.

How do you control the bicycles? I can't slow down or brake. I keep falling off the mountain. I have tried everything.