The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well thats what you would start off as smart ass. Then you work your way up and become a kingpin. You chumps better wipe those smirks off your faces, "lets team up on Oroko even though he has a great idea, he thought of it first and we're jealous." FOH :scusthov: Im sick of you wise guys on here. I've had it :scusthov:

:wtfdraper::pachaha:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
They need to make GTA: Future. They should really take this to a sci fi realm. Hvae the same ghetto grittiness but in a future setting. Epic futuristic buildings. futuristic ghettos. Alien contractors. Epic weapons. Futuristic cars.

fukk outta here with that dumb shyt Smh

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Terrible, Just Terrible Ideas In Here

lolkstate.0_standard_730.0.gif

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
i think late 70's or early 80's would be better.

graffiti in it's prime, go around tagging up territory.
coke and crack hitting the streets.
disco/early hip hop on the radio.
the cloths....the cloths.

Id be cool with this :leon:

But to me nothing would top some 90's above the rim type shyt with bums like flip roaming the streets, thugs like birdie walkin around with razors in their mouths slicing fools up. I dont see why i caught heat for my idea, Mowgli's trying to make GTA into fukkin star wars over here :childplease: Ive cooled off now from before, sorry fellas for my rant i went on before :to:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Id be cool with this :leon:

But to me nothing would top some 90's above the rim type shyt with bums like flip roaming the streets, thugs like birdie walkin around with razors in their mouths slicing fools up. I dont see why i caught heat for my idea, Mowgli's trying to make GTA into fukkin star wars over here :childplease: Ive cooled off now from before, sorry fellas for my rant i went on before :to:

i'm almost 50 years old and i grew up in the Bronx.
when i was coming up as a young buck we used to pour melted wax over razors and then put them between our ass cheeks.

somewhere in the late 80's kids got soft and started putting the razors
under their tongue because they were not fast enough to grab onto the razor between their cheeks and get that work put in that way.

what you know about the Ass Warriors?
what you know about the Kolon Killers?
what you know about the Fatal Anals?

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
i'm almost 50 years old and i grew up in the Bronx.
when i was coming up as a young buck we used to pour melted wax over razors and then put them between our ass cheeks.

somewhere in the late 80's kids got soft and started putting the razors
under their tongue because they were not fast enough to grab onto the razor between their cheeks and get that work put in that way.

what you know about the Ass Warriors?
what you know about the Kolon Killers?
what you know about the Fatal Anals?

Umm to tell you the truth I dont really want to know about the Ass Warriors, the Kolon Killers, or the Fatal Anals :whoa:

Are you really almost 50 years old fam? :flabbynsick:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here with that dumb shyt Smh

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

How is it dumb? You're doin too much with this post fakkit ima need you to reel that back in a little bit.

Futuristic cities, future cars, future weapons, aliens, future problems. Gives the series more imagination to go off of. Theres only so many cities you can use in this series before it gets dull.

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if this has been posted but here is the loading screen :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLVcc1MBvpE"]Grand Theft Auto V - Official Loading Screen - YouTube[/ame]