The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why u fakkits keep upping this thread and dishing out gay ass ideas about a GTA game? Up this thread if there's exclusive content released,not faggity game ideas. Aint nobody trying to read that

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
7998900F.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I read somewhere that Rockstar is having money troubles. They might have to release it on time to get their money up.

where did you read that? I just find it hard to believe I feel like rock star doesnt even put out that many games and the ones they do sell really well. I think I did read that max payne didn't sell that much tho.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
They need to make GTA: Future. They should really take this to a sci fi realm. Hvae the same ghetto grittiness but in a future setting. Epic futuristic buildings. futuristic ghettos. Alien contractors. Epic weapons. Futuristic cars.

i think late 70's or early 80's would be better.

graffiti in it's prime, go around tagging up territory.
coke and crack hitting the streets.
disco/early hip hop on the radio.
the cloths....the cloths.

A 80's New York GTA would be dope. Vice City did it for the 70's so this would be nice.

Been saying it for years.....I dont know why Rockstar aint thinking about it but, a GTA set in Chicago or New York during the Prohibition Era (1920-1933) would fukkin kill :noah:

It's so much shyt they could cover. Bootlegging. The Jazz clubs. Tommy guns, nikkas getting "hit" out in the open. Racketeering. Corruption in the city. Old, classic cars. Great Gatsby type parties. In New York, you had Meyer Lansky, Charles Luciano, Bugsy Siegel and Frank Constellano all on the come up, the Black gangs in Harlem, the Jewish Mob. In Chicago, you had Torrio and Bugs going to war, with Al Capone on the come up or you could do it after Al Capone was already running shyt :win: I read about Al Capone running liquor from the underground tunnels in Canada into Minnesota & Wisconsin, then bringing it on down into Chi town. Fitting the cars with race car engines to outrun the police. Read about Al having a headquarters way out in Wisconsin where he'd hide out and take care of problems quietly :ufdup: You could play a young gun that Al took a liking to. Imagine those missions :ohlawd: You could have a mission where you had to go to California for something and see what Hollywood was like during the Golden Age. That shyt would be ill :noah:

robert-de-niro-as-al-capone-in-the-untouchables.jpg

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Been saying it for years.....I dont know why Rockstar aint thinking about it but, a GTA set in Chicago or New York during the Prohibition Era (1920-1933) would fukkin kill :noah:

It's so much shyt they could cover. Bootlegging. The Jazz clubs. Tommy guns, nikkas getting "hit" out in the open. Racketeering. Corruption in the city. Old, classic cars. Great Gatsby type parties. In New York, you had Meyer Lansky, Charles Luciano, Bugsy Siegel and Frank Constellano all on the come up, the Black gangs in Harlem, the Jewish Mob. In Chicago, you had Torrio and Bugs going to war, with Al Capone on the come up or you could do it after Al Capone was already running shyt :win: I read about Al Capone running liquor from the underground tunnels in Canada into Minnesota & Wisconsin, then bringing it on down into Chi town. Fitting the cars with race car engines to outrun the police. Read about Al having a headquarters way out in Wisconsin where he'd hide out and take care of problems quietly :ufdup: You could play a young gun that Al took a liking to. Imagine those missions :ohlawd: You could have a mission where you had to go to California for something and see what Hollywood was like during the Golden Age. That shyt would be ill :noah:

robert-de-niro-as-al-capone-in-the-untouchables.jpg

Oh you mean like Mafia 1, 2 and the godfather? :youngsabo: