The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm kind of annoyed about is that the PC version will most likely come out later than the console version. If true then I'll have to dip in twice for this game. I hope the game is tuned up for PC so when I first boot it up I'm like ":wow:"

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
They need to make a GTA thats on some 90's NYC walk around with a razor in your mouth type shyt :obama:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Only thing I'm kind of annoyed about is that the PC version will most likely come out later than the console version. If true then I'll have to dip in twice for this game. I hope the game is tuned up for PC so when I first boot it up I'm like ":wow:"
Breh I just hope we don't get another shytty port this time and they don't padlock the files like they did Max Payne 3...It sucks having to double dip but I will be buying the PC version purely for modding...By the time quality mod tools are available the game will at most be $20 on steam...

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
rqn6l.jpg

Not sure on this, I've seen similar maps/layouts

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Why no one walking around with a razor in their mouth is a drug kingpin.

Well thats what you would start off as smart ass. Then you work your way up and become a kingpin. You chumps better wipe those smirks off your faces, "lets team up on Oroko even though he has a great idea, he thought of it first and we're jealous." FOH :scusthov: Im sick of you wise guys on here. I've had it :scusthov:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well thats what you would start off as smart ass. Then you work your way up and become a kingpin. You chumps better wipe those smirks off your faces, "lets team up on Oroko even though he has a great idea, he thought of it first and we're jealous." FOH :scusthov: Im sick of you wise guys on here. I've had it :scusthov:

We was just in New York

:wtf: