The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
a great place to have a chase is the field with the windmills. those helicopters try to fly after u and end up crashing into them.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
While playing as Trevor, I started following Michael around and after a few warnings he K.O.'d me. Later while playing as Franklin, I ran Trevor over with his own truck :russ: I had to pay his hospital bill though. I also punched and blew up Ron, but he sent me text that he was alright and asked if I would pay his hospital bill. This game really covers its bases.

Last edited:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i had a bunch of gang members chasing me in their cars so I pull up my phone and call the police.... the police come and whipe out the whole crew while i sit in the cut and watch :popcorn:.. one of the police officers died and his partner walks up to the body and was like "we shouldnt have came :to:"

snitch ass nikka :camby:

what do you do when all your garages are full? :lupe:

i need somewhere to keep this aston martin :ohlawd:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I didnt have any ammo.. the cops took it when they arrested me... I aint losing 5gs in hospital bills :camby:
edit: park it on your driveway

theres no room on the driveway because franklin has that trash white muscle car and the green bike which you cant get rid of. :snoop:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Took Trevor and Mike to the Grove to put in work...

Wiped out about 20 of them bytchass ballas and rpg'd their whips...

I hope they explain what happened to the Grove in DLC or something...

:russ: @ that Epsilon CAC giving me $2 million and expecting me to deliver it...I didn't even bother following the mission...I stepped out the whip pulled out the RPG and blew them nikkas up...

Kifflom these nuts bytch...

yo moms

drunk
Daps
just out joyriding this aston martin in the hood trying to figure out where to put it :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You ran out of room at your house and the local garage?

& I wish there was an option to change your default vehicle

Trevor's truck is :scusthov:

yup. my car game is :wow: since i bought that ls customs.

free upgrades + stolen cars = :ohlawd: