The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Only did the 1st Lester assassination mission. Took my payout from the last heist and invested it for the next two missions. I still have two more. I should be able to buy the $250 million property when I'm finished.
My percentage increases wasn't that high after my first to assassinations. When do you invest and sell the stock when doing the assassinations?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only did the 1st Lester assassination mission. Took my payout from the last heist and invested it for the next two missions. I still have two more. I should be able to buy the $250 million property when I'm finished.
i didn't know it at the time but lesters missions get you the most money. i only used the stock market on his last mission and it pushed franklin over 10mil

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I really didn't wanna do it, but I had to skip the first part of 'Blitz Play'. shyt was waaaay too hard. They need an infinite health code or at least one that doesn't end your fukking life so quickly.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after playing gta 5 for 4 hours as my birthday gift (today is my birthday :krs:) , i cannot understand the criticisms or complaints that many people are making about the game. in fact, mr. yo moms better explain to me what his problem with the driving physics is. :ufdup: different strokes, different folks BUT how the fukk can you say gta 4's driving physics is better than gta 5's? you obviously are NOT a gta fan or for that matter played the game that much. it's a MAJOR improvement to the other games. the driving is very fluid and easier. either you don't know how to play the game or you haven't played enough of the gta's to know the difference. :deadmanny:

i also can't understand how the fukk folks manage to beat the game in a week. there's way too much shyt to do in the city where going to the countryside is unnecessary. what the fukk did you guys do? i'm doing the missions. i've done about 5 missions between franklin and mike. actually had to take a break because it was too much and all but there's way too much shyt to do in los santos on the off path than to simply fukk around with missions. the improved driving actually makes me want to do the taxi missions where in san andreas and gta 4, it felt like a chore.

this game is solid as fukk.

this game has the feel of a metal gear solid except in an open world.

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
My percentage increases wasn't that high after my first to assassinations. When do you invest and sell the stock when doing the assassinations?
I buy the stocks with all three characters before the mission and after the mission I check the stock every hour. I just sell when it seems like it's not gonna increase anymore.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk stocks breh. I bought low when they were steadily increasing and then 30 mins later that shyt dropped like 20%...Imma have to make my money off of property,heists,and robbing nikkas.

Wish they had a chop shop so u can get money for stolen cars :noah:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
fukk stocks breh. I bought low when they were steadily increasing and then 30 mins later that shyt dropped like 20%...Imma have to make my money off of property,heists,and robbing nikkas.

Wish they had a chop shop so u can get money for stolen cars :noah:
They do fakkit... you gotta buy the junk yard and you can bring in cars for money