The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm seeing all these threads across the net and folks talking about how much profit they got...multi-millions. I'm still in the 6-figures with Franklin and Trevor. Only Michael is 1.something million. I did just read that you should complete the heists and/or the story line before doing assassinations 2-5. I haven't completed the story yet and I didn't know that until now...I still got 4 & 5 to go.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm seeing all these threads across the net and folks talking about how much profit they got...multi-millions. I'm still in the 6-figures with Franklin and Trevor. Only Michael is 1.something million. I did just read that you should complete the heists and/or the story line before doing assassinations 2-5. I haven't completed the story yet and I didn't know that until now...I still got 4 & 5 to go.

nikka if I knew then what I knew now I'd do all the heists & get the big payout, then do Lester's missions and invest every dime :damn:

Daps
just finished the game and i never saw hunting, rock climbing, none of that shyt

im assuming thats unlocked by those question mark side missions, right?