The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea I didn't rush & start the game this morning like I've done everyday since Tuesday, now that I beat it it's just another game on my list :yeshrug:

Until online drops :shaq:

Every GTA is like this more me. Beat the amazing story, bushes soon after. :manny:

This go at online looks to be a lot better than 4 tho. Expecting replayability to be through the roof. :blessed:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Yo what's good with this epsilon shyt though :lupe:

are there missions I can do if I join the cult? Put me on brehs.

yo those mission were horrible! but its pay good if you do the end mission correctly. You gotta do the survey at the epsilon site, then they'll email you in a day or 2. So go to the safe house and get in and out of bed until you pass enough time. You gotta do this for a few their missions to pass the time until the epsilon mission marker shows up, there is even one mission where you wear the epsilon clothes for 10 days straight, so prepare to be getting in out of bed 20+ times. I suggest getting using the pdf guide on the first page, its a bunch of annoying missions i don't feel like explaining how to do.

i would honestly avoid the epsilon missions if you don't care about getting 100%, the missions are a pain in the ass. Running 5 miles in the desert :snoop: stealing and delivering rare cars that you gotta find or buy on your own, the 10 day thing, donating a fukk ton of money...i was actually pissed doing some of those.

Last edited:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
escaping from police is fairly easy, you just need to get off the main streets takes lots of corners, do jumps they can't follow drive across lanes. You can also use stealth when on foot, hide in bushes, take cover behind objects MGS style. It can get tense though, oh yeah tunnels are good for evading helicopters as well.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
escaping from police is fairly easy, you just need to get off the main streets takes lots of corners, do jumps they can't follow drive across lanes. You can also use stealth when on foot, hide in bushes, take cover behind objects MGS style. It can get tense though, oh yeah tunnels are good for evading helicopters as well.

yes i dont get how nikkas is complaining that the cops are hard to dodge. I cop 3 stars like every half hour and havent got busted or killed once by the pigs....But then again my get away skills are :wow:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yes i dont get how nikkas is complaining that the cops are hard to dodge. I cop 3 stars like every half hour and havent got busted or killed once by the pigs....But then again my get away skills are :wow:

brehs think they can get away by just speeding, it don't work like that, I think this is the best and most natural wanted system in any GTA yet and R* can throw the old style in the bushes as far as i'm concerned.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
walk past some some Chamberlain nikkas im in a black vest and off white chinos and they on some hostile shyt like :birdman: :stopitslime: talking shyt calling me a sellout so i go to the store across the street and get a green outfit go back to them nikkas and they show me love like :blessed: . ?