The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Though I'm not gonna lie, to me it felt like it was all building up to

Final mission spoilers ahead
Michael, Lester and Franklin deciding whether or not to kill off Trevor who was pretty much the main antagonist of the game when you think about it, just not in an obvious way like some of the classic villians. They kept hinting at throughtout the game, with Michael calling him "uncontrollable", the FIB guys being cautious of him and addressing that he's a problem, the whole Trevor turning and wanting to kill Michael after finding out about Brad and then him threatening Franklin. He also does the worse things in the game and is made to be the most hateable character to people. That's what I thought the end game was heading to, I was shocked to see Michael's as a name that you could kill. It should have just been Kill Trevor or spare Trevor, the whole stuff with the Chinese, Devin and the FIB guy should have been before that decision.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I picked B AND I tried to save the prick and he just went ahead and killed his self. I felt like the worst person in the world :sadcam:
The+Wire+-+Bunk+Moreland+Shaking+Head.gif

Just watched a vid of it :what:da hell were Rockstar thinking writing that in, it was way out of the character, that shyt was depressing as fukk, that's some GTA 4 fukkery right there.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The+Wire+-+Bunk+Moreland+Shaking+Head.gif

Just watched a vid of it :what:da hell were Rockstar thinking writing that in, it was way out of the character, that shyt was depressing as fukk, that's some GTA 4 fukkery right there.
Now his fam keeps callin me, trevor don't fukk with me. Its just me and lamar out here :sadcam:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i just watched the other 2 endings and...

im not surprised that punk michael helped kill trevor. he was always a bytch and a half way gangster. either u in the game or u out muthafukka :pacspit:

trevor a g for not rolling with franklin to kill michael. lol @ him getting a call about his daughter going to college right before the hit :heh:

i REALLY hope they add dlc with just trevor. he's the most interesting character. i want to grow tpi on some heisenberg shyt :myman:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i beat this game. i picked C cause them dude just pissed me off for not paying me when he promised to us when we did all shyt for them espevially Devin :pacspit: @ Devin for not paying us and i would love to play all 3 of them

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man too tired!!

Finished a couple missions got frustrated with my last one cause Im tired hit up juliete.

Got shot on my way to get some cheeks :deadrose: